Boz Digital El Clapo

cclarry

I've contemplated getting this in the past. I already own several snaps, claps and stomps libraries. What makes me still contemplate this is how it gives you a lot of control over adjusting claps. 

For those using snaps, claps and stomps in their songs, there's a freebie that I strongly recommend. It's from Red Room Audio (it requires the full version of KONTAKT): 

https://redroomaudio.com/product/snaps-claps-slaps-stomps-shouts/

• Like 4

^^^ +1  That's a great one, especially given its price (free, or a suggested $5 donation).  It's the only library I have with people shouting "KILL!" in it. Although I haven't found a place for that sample yet. You do need full Kontakt, though, whereas the Boz samples have their own player.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

^^^ +1  That's a great one, especially given its price (free, or a suggested $5 donation).  It's the only library I have with people shouting "KILL!" in it. Although I haven't found a place for that sample yet. You do need full Kontakt, though, whereas the Boz samples have their own player.

Yeah, I forgot about the samples of people shouting what sounds like "kill." I have yet to use that in a song either. Maybe that's a good thing??? 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 1

I wonder if that was a pricing error for the bundle at $15. Given that El Clapo on sale at Best Service is now $15.

Lars' link is now dead/404.

Also when I bought the bundle it was called the "El Clapo Bundle" which I thought was unusual, whereas the bundle now on Best Service is called "Claps, Stomps and Snaps Bundle" which is more what I expected it to be.

Either way for $15 it was a good one 🙂

• Like 1