SSL X Saturator

cclarry

Question - I went for this X Saturator after all.  Going to the SSL site I downloaded and have the iLok key etc.   Set up my SSL account.  I see that third party purchases are not registered at the SSL portal.  Question is, how do we know when there has been a version update to SSL software?  I see we can go to the downloads site at: https://www.solidstatelogic.com/support-page/downloads    to do a re-download.    But I'm guessing the practical way I'll know if there has been a version update  is hearing about it here on the Cakewalk Deal forum.

• Like 3

It does not matter if your products are registered with them or not.

SSL is one of those companies that does not bother to announce updates, just like Eventide.

When I buy something new, I check the other plug-ins for updates.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, lawajava said:

But I'm guessing the practical way I'll know if there has been a version update  is hearing about it here on the Cakewalk Deal forum.

You said it.  We will hear about the update from Larry one way or another.  😁

8 hours ago, lawajava said:

Question - I went for this X Saturator after all.  Going to the SSL site I downloaded and have the iLok key etc.   Set up my SSL account.  I see that third party purchases are not registered at the SSL portal.  Question is, how do we know when there has been a version update to SSL software? 

I'm pretty sure Larry finds out about all of these deals because he's subscribed to every mailing list in the biz. 🙂

At the bottom of the homepage on solidstatelogic.com is a box to enter your email address labelled "STAY CONNECTED Keep updated"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nico T. said:

Has anyone made a comparison with Soundtoys'  products ( radiator and decapitator) ? 

Less Mojo , classier , maybe to subtile for some , sweat spot is narrow , between boring to too much .... 

Great tool ton use as cumulative fx , versus Soundtoyz that are pure color box to give sound a printed caracter ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

33 minutes ago, Zo said:

Less Mojo , classier , maybe to subtile for some , sweat spot is narrow , between boring to too much .... 

Great tool ton use as cumulative fx , versus Soundtoyz that are pure color box to give sound a printed caracter ...

Thanks, Zo... 

• Like 1