UVI Keysuite Bundle Edition

cclarry

50% off = $174

The most complete collection of keyboard instruments available, with 94 instruments from the 1890s to the 1990s and beyond, Key Suite Bundle Edition lets you instantly call up every manner of acoustic, electric, and digital piano, edit their response, adjust their color, and add high-quality effects to perfect your sound.

Offer valid through Jan. 10th, 2022.
Owners of single products will receive an additional tiered discount voucher.

If you are eligible, your voucher is also available here when logged in.

https://www.uvi.net/key-suite

• Like 3

Key Suite Bundle Edition is currently on sale, and we're offering a special voucher for customers

who own individual products that are included in the suite (that means you!).

This is a tiered discount, so the more products you own the greater your savings will be. 94 instruments await, don't miss out...

Your personalized code will stack with our special offer for extra savings through January 10th, 2022.

YOUR VOUCHER DISCOUNT: $100 / 100€ 

2021 Personal Voucher: $40

Key Suite Bundle :$34

---------------------

I haver Key Suite Digital ($45) and Austrian Grand ($45)

Edited by Onovoid
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Onovoid said:

Key Suite Bundle Edition is currently on sale, and we're offering a special voucher for customers

who own individual products that are included in the suite (that means you!).

This is a tiered discount, so the more products you own the greater your savings will be. 94 instruments await, don't miss out...

Your personalized code will stack with our special offer for extra savings through January 10th, 2022.

YOUR VOUCHER DISCOUNT: $100 / 100€ 

2021 Personal Voucher: $40

Key Suite Bundle :$34

---------------------

I haver Key Suite Digital ($45) and Austrian Grand ($45)

Bravo to UVI for having a customer-friendly upgrade policy that rewards rather than punishes existing customer loyalty!!!

• Like 3

On 1/6/2022 at 8:07 AM, Simeon Amburgey said:

I'll just leave this here 😎

Thanks Simeon. The video sold me along with timing of the UVI voucher. Although I’ve never drank more water watching a video than this one hahah.  When you drank I drank hahah.

• Haha 1