Lindell 50 Series for $24.99 at Plugin Alliance (with monthly voucher)

Kal S

24 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I'm a huge fan of the API...

So don't get it lol .... only thing i found great is the cpu hit * .....  api is punch and clarity in my book , booth are absent from this ...really strange 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zo said:

So don't get it lol .... only thing i found great is the cpu hit * .....  api is punch and clarity in my book , booth are absent from this ...really strange 

Thanks Zo, was thinking about it, but not interested now... UAD and Acustica Pink will suffice...

1 minute ago, ZokZTM said:

Thanks Zo, was thinking about it, but not interested now... UAD and Acustica Pink will suffice...

Uad and softube on top for me , waves eqs are also really great. ...i fire the the 2 first on vip s in the mix , waves is all you lll need for the rest ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zo said:

Uad and softube on top for me , waves eqs are also really great. ...i fire the the 2 first on vip s in the mix , waves is all you lll need for the rest ...

Great thanks!... strange though as Lindell as developer is really on par with Softube...

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Zo said:

Perhpas you turned on the Oversampling while you were mixing?

I opened up Gig Performer and loaded/comparied the 50 to 80, 4k, 9K, console N, Focusrite, and the IK Strips.  

50 looked like it was at the same or less than everything other than 4K and Consle N (which were lower).

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Perhpas you turned on the Oversampling while you were mixing?

I opened up Gig Performer and loaded/comparied the 50 to 80, 4k, 9K, console N, Focusrite, and the IK Strips.  

50 looked like it was at the same or less than everything other than 4K and Consle N (which were lower).

no it i tried it well , even during beta , but seemed like people liked it this way , i wouldn't have validated personnaly , but maybe the Lindell unit (modeled) is like that , witch would be surpising but possible