New Forum Monkey's song - All the way to everything

daryl1968

On 6/26/2019 at 12:53 AM, Amicus717 said:

Yeah, my first thought when I started listening to this was Beatles-esque all the way.

Enjoyed this one a lot, guys. Great song, really nice vibe, clear mix. Lyrics are quite entertaining.

Thanks a lot Amicus

On 6/26/2019 at 7:16 PM, synkrotron said:

Hiya @daryl1968 and team :)

I first listened to this a couple of weeks ago but I am listening again now. Enjoying again... As has been said already, classic TFM production ;)

cheers

andy

Thanks so much Andy

On 6/28/2019 at 8:13 PM, kakku said:

Instantly I heard your signature style. Great stuff again

thanks a lot kakku

We do like repeating ourselves :)

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:53 PM, Amicus717 said:

Yeah, my first thought when I started listening to this was Beatles-esque all the way.

Enjoyed this one a lot, guys. Great song, really nice vibe, clear mix. Lyrics are quite entertaining.

It has a merseybeat kind of quality to it, I have the laptop on the good speakers today. I really like the sound of the piano in the breaks. and the saturated snare snap sounds very cool.

good lyrics, happy groove. good one.

Edited by Joad
  • Like 1

Hey, Daryl,

Wow, I've been only popping in and out of the forum for the past six weeks due to life and work suddenly getting extremely busy, so I almost missed this tasty Brit-Pop rocker!😀

You guys did a fantastic job on this.  The lyrics are great, the vocals and harmonies are super, as always,  Ed's bass was dynamite and really drove the song, the keyboards were outstanding, and Mesh's guitar tone and solos were the icing on the cake!  The mix was crisp, clear, and right on the money.

Another cool collab, boys, really well done!👍

Bob

• Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 6:57 PM, Joad said:

It has a merseybeat kind of quality to it, I have the laptop on the good speakers today. I really like the sound of the piano in the breaks. and the saturated snare snap sounds very cool.

Thanks so much Joad

On 7/3/2019 at 10:10 AM, Bob Oister said:

Hey, Daryl,

Wow, I've been only popping in and out of the forum for the past six weeks due to life and work suddenly getting extremely busy, so I almost missed this tasty Brit-Pop rocker!😀

You guys did a fantastic job on this.  The lyrics are great, the vocals and harmonies are super, as always,  Ed's bass was dynamite and really drove the song, the keyboards were outstanding, and Mesh's guitar tone and solos were the icing on the cake!  The mix was crisp, clear, and right on the money.

Bob

You're the best Bob

On 7/1/2019 at 5:57 PM, Joad said:

Thanks a lot Joad - very kind of you

On 7/3/2019 at 9:10 AM, Bob Oister said:

Hey, Daryl,

Bob

Thanks  Bob - you da man

On 7/6/2019 at 7:59 PM, jwnicholson78 said:

As other's have said, it definitely has a very Beatles vibe too it.  I really enjoyed it!

very kind of you

On 7/6/2019 at 8:31 PM, garybrun said:

Yes.. very 1960's and the tone quality on the voice made I think.
Liked it a lot.

Lots of stuff going on on this mix and I can hear everything.

Thanks Gary :)