83% OFF Cherry Audio Quadra Synthesizer

cclarry

On 12/24/2021 at 12:08 AM, User 905133 said:

Just an FYI: CA's Quadra includes a multi out *.dll and *.vst3.  Cakewalk's Track Pane Context Menu (Right Click > Insert Instrument > Advanced > Instrument Track Per Output) inserts 5 instrument tracks: (1) Stereo Mix (Output Mixer), (2) Bass, (3) Strings, (4) Poly Synth, (5) Lead Synth.  Its just like any multi output soft synth, but in the case of the CA Quadra the outputs are dedicated to the mix and the 4 parts.

Now I'm glad I resisted the "complete my synth stack" deal at Christmas.

No brainer as I used my rewards (enough so I still got the freebie - Spread).  Worked out at 76p!

Also tempted by Polymode as I have some rewards left which would make it around 11 GBP.

Thanks Larry!

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

I have a friend who is fantastic at creating presets with physical modular synths and virtual ones, but for me, I have little time to learn all of that stuff. This has a bunch of presets. If I get it, the truth is, that's all I'm going to use. The demos on their website sound good. Anyone who has this want to comment on the quality and breadth of the presets for a lowly preset user? 

10 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Polymode is still working (but be quick just in case). I just got it for 11 GBP with my remaining rewards.

I added it to my cart from here if that makes a difference  --> https://www.pluginboutique.com/search?qs=match&q=cherry&oses[]=  

Yes indeed. I got it. Also with some rewards, my total came down to € 6. And the Beatgrader freebie.