How can I use Melodyne in CbB?

LiAyanami

3 minutes ago, scook said:

CbB includes a time limited trial version of Melodyne.  Celemony requires users to create an account on their site and register Melodyne to activate the trial period. 

If trial period timeout. Which I  should choose to buy? Buy a new one or upgrades?

22 hours ago, scook said:

In order to upgrade one must already have a license for Melodyne.

The feature matrix for Melodyne is here

Thank you. And my main learning is arranger, not sound engineer. When I need it, I'll try it our buy new one.

20 minutes ago, LiAyanami said:

Thank you. And my main learning is arranger, not sound engineer. When I need it, I'll try it our buy new one.

Melodyne has some really nice features that you could use. It's not just for sound engineers. I use it in creative ways often.  But I do have the full version. 

If your trail period ran out and you didn't get to try it out, you could try and see if they would extend your trail period. It maybe a long shot, but it might work. : )

On 5/22/2019 at 12:28 AM, Grem said:

Melodyne has some really nice features that you could use. It's not just for sound engineers. I use it in creative ways often.  But I do have the full version. 

If your trail period ran out and you didn't get to try it out, you could try and see if they would extend your trail period. It maybe a long shot, but it might work. : )

Because I am still a student, the full version is very expensive for me. So I am going to wait until I really need to use it to activate the trial version.

• Great Idea 1

On 5/20/2019 at 9:03 AM, scook said:

CbB includes a time limited trial version of Melodyne.  Celemony requires users to create an account on their site and register Melodyne to activate the trial period.

11 hours ago, Eve Ripper said:

There was a time when you were purchasing Sonar, there was a Melodyne Essential. 

Is Melodyne Essential now a time-limited trial? When I first got it with SONAR it was a freebie, no timeout.

1 hour ago, Larry Jones said:

Is Melodyne Essential now a time-limited trial? When I first got it with SONAR it was a freebie, no timeout.

No, Melodyne Essential, bundled with some versions of SONAR starting with X3, is a regular retail product with a non-expiring license.

1 hour ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Now that CbB is free there isn't a version of Melodyne included (since it would most likely require Bandlab to pay Melodyne per copy). 

There is a time limited trial version of Melodyne available under "Install Add-ons"

242xmEe.png