UVI reward vouchers are out

kevin H

I get regular emails on everything  UVI releases, but I've never received a single one about a voucher.  I've missed out on all of them since 2016 when I started buying lots of UVI.  I only found out about them here on this forum. My first one was last January. 

This was a good one for me. But I should hope so. I bought Vintage Vault 3, among other things.    

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

12 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Being an 80s fiend like me @ZincT :D .. the following

Program 24, UVX670, PX Memories, USQ 1, Synthox, Emulation 2+, Kroma, Darklight IIx

You know me Aidan 😉 🤣

Ah that's interesting, I was thinking of these $39 expansions https://www.uvi.net/en/falcon-expansions as I got a 20 dollar voucher so would be half price for those.

I do have some of the ones you listed and others but they are more expensive and I tend to pick them up when they are on sale.

Edited by ZincT

9 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Just what I was thinking Kevin, but then again are you allowed to use vouchers on sale items? 

Yes, you can, I have in the past. They seem to have a sale on something before the end of January. 

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Yes, you can, I have in the past. They seem to have a sale on something before the end of January. 

Good to know,thanks! I will hang on to the voucher for now then and see what transpires.

I was thinking about when I upgraded from WS1 to 2. They wouldn't let me use a voucher (but they did eventually). I guess that's a "special upgrade price" rather than a sale though. 

Edited by ZincT