Sequentially Sequential

Wookiee

That's pretty unusual. Even though it doesn't really go anywhere it still keeps your interest. The syncopation makes it sound like you're rhythmically displacing your lead motif even though you aren't.

I'm guessing that the Space Echo is what's making it sound like its ping ponging back and forth.

Edited by bdickens
  • Thanks 1

@bdickens by setting the voice count of the SQ80V to maximum number of notes I can play at one time. Then setting the sequencer of the synth to as played I hit record. I have a spread of an octave + 2 on my left paw, with a spread of an octave + 3 on my right paw. 

The Space-echo then pushes the repeats around the soundscape. By changing played notes the soundscape is achieved. 

Thanks for listening and your kind words. 

23 hours ago, Kevin Walsh said:

I agree, it keeps you interested even though it's relatively static.  Very nice sounds and echoes, high quality stuff. Enjoyed it, thanks!

Thanks nice to know you found a form of motion in a semi static piece. 

17 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

wookie, have you ever watched ALEX BALL'S videos?  They're very entertaining and he's a synth maniac.  Loved the bell like apreggios with the slight flange.  Hypnotic.  

I had not, but I have now and subscribed thanks for the recommendation I also appreciate your time and kind words. 

On 1/7/2022 at 5:23 PM, freddy j said:

Yes indeed it is sequential and it definitely keeps your interest.  I always like your music and in this case I luv the title (how appropriate)!

Thank you Freddy nice to know you enjoyed. 

On 1/8/2022 at 12:57 AM, Tim Smith said:

This one was quite nice Wookie. I could easily zone out on it. 

As long as it was quite nice and you could zone out that is fine by me Tim thanks for the ears.

On 1/8/2022 at 4:34 PM, antler said:

Nice work Wookiee - enjoyed that one

Thank you sir.