Slate All Access Deal

cclarry

This is the offer you have all been requesting. Simply join the ALL ACCESS PASS where you’ll get to try out 60+ of our plugins, sample packs, and master class production courses for an entire YEAR…. And then get back the same value ($149) by OWNING one of our top three plugins: Custom Opto Compressor, FG-2A Compressor, or the FG-A EQ Plugin.

It’s a ONE TO ONE value at $149.

This offer ends in 72 Hours, don’t miss it. 
Check your emails, as you have to select your choice of plugin
by a link that I can't duplicate
https://ac.slatedigital.com/free-trial

If I understand correctly by subscribing to "ALL ACCESS PASS", will I be able to get Custom Opto Compressor, FG-2A Compressor or FG-A EQ Plugin for FREE and if I later cancel the subscription, depending on which one I choose, will it still be there to be used?

1 hour ago, FranciscoJ said:

If I understand correctly by subscribing to "ALL ACCESS PASS", will I be able to get Custom Opto Compressor, FG-2A Compressor or FG-A EQ Plugin for FREE and if I later cancel the subscription, depending on which one I choose, will it still be there to be used?

From the mail, it seems you click one of the buttons now, but you don't get the plugin until you've paid in for a year. In 12 months they reply back to you with the free plugin offer, and you can switch your choice then if you want.

• Thanks 1

In case anyone starts a slate subscription, please watch out for what is IMO a user-unfriendly business strategy:

They advertise the annual-paid-monthly plan as "best deal" at $9.99/mo, but it's really $9.99/mo for 6 months then $14.99 after.  That's $149 for the first year, matching the annual plan. But then depending how they renew you're paying for $180 year two and beyond.

Edit: clarifying this is the "annual paid monthly" plan rather than the quit-anytime plan, so there's not that benefit either.

Edited by mister_tea
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mister_tea said:

In case anyone starts a slate subscription, please watch out for what is IMO a user-unfriendly business strategy:

They advertise the annual-paid-monthly plan as "best deal" at $9.99/mo, but it's really $9.99/mo for 6 months then $14.99 after.  That's $149 for the first year, matching the annual plan. But then depending how they renew you're paying for $180 year two and beyond.

Edit: clarifying this is the "annual paid monthly" plan rather than the quit-anytime plan, so there's not that benefit either.

This ^^ got the deal the first year, then was auto-renewed for 14.99$ a month with an annual commitment and no possibility to cancel, purchased the TH-U full upgrade and I have to pay an extra fee to keep using it after my subscription ends (ilok transfer).

I'm done with Slate (and subscriptions overall)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1