35 free zine graphic texture overlays

TheSteven

There are tens of thousands of first-rate freebies available for graphic design--fonts, photos, videos, backgrounds, web layouts, mockups,  vectors, Photoshop brushes and actions,  etc.    One of the best examples is Creative Market.  If you register there, they send you six great products every Monday.  Expensive stuff.   In some cases you will need products like Photoshop and Illustrator to use them, but not all.

If people are interested in this I can dig around and look for some of my old links.  I don't do much graphic design these days.

Edited by Tiger The Frog
  • Thanks 3

On 5/20/2019 at 10:48 AM, Tiger The Frog said:

There are tens of thousands of first-rate freebies available for graphic design--fonts, photos, videos, backgrounds, web layouts, mockups,  vectors, Photoshop brushes and actions,  etc.    One of the best examples is Creative Market.  If you register there, they send you six great products every Monday.  Expensive stuff.   In some cases you will need products like Photoshop and Illustrator to use them, but not all.

If people are interested in this I can dig around and look for some of my old links.  I don't do much graphic design these days.

Definitely post the links.  I'm still doing some graphic design.

@jude77These websites have a lot of design freebies. Like Creative Market, most of them have paid stuff too. 
There are dozens and dozens more sites like this, but this gives you an idea.  

Freepik

Mighty Deals

Dealjumbo

Graphic Burger

The Hungry JPG

Designer Candies

WeGraphics

Design Panoply

Pixeden

PSD Dude

Designious

Edited by Tiger The Frog
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Tiger The Frog said:

@jude77These websites have a lot of design freebies. Like Creative Market, most of them have paid stuff too. 
There are dozens and dozens more sites like this, but this gives you an idea. 

SUPER!!  Many, many thanks!

• Like 1

If you're looking for free photos, there are a lot of sites, and you can find lists on Google like this one

My favorites are UnsplashGratisography,  and the amazing Pixabay

But there is a particularly cool site called LibreStock , which is a search engine through most of the top sites. 
I don't think it's comprehensive, it's more of a "best of," but it is a real time-saver

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Tiger The Frog said:

If you're looking for free photos, there are a lot of sites, and you can find lists on Google like this one

My favorites are UnsplashGratisography,  and the amazing Pixabay

But there is a particularly cool site called LibreStock , which is a search engine through most of the top sites. 
I don't think it's comprehensive, it's more of a "best of," but it is a real time-saver

This is all great.  I can't thank you enough.

• Like 1