Snap to Nodes

murat k.

5 minutes ago, scook said:

For now, rather than adding and dragging a node to change the envelope, change the curve from jump to one of the other curves.

Thanks for the information Steve.

1 minute ago, bdickens said:

If you delete the node you're dragging around, it accomplishes the same thing you're trying to achieve.

It is not working every time as you see.

1.gif.d0bbc6a2b8b02dcbef3eba7f9a3701c8.gif

2 hours ago, Matthew White said:

What happens if you delete the node you're dragging there?

2 hours ago, murat k. said:

What happens when you request something useful and people come with unrelated responses?

This was not an unrelated response, this was based on what usually happens when you delete a node, I did not to know that wasn't working for you this way as you hadn't stated that before I commented. 

Maybe you should try to understand that anyone that offers suggestions based on what works for them are only trying to help, instead it seems you'd rather pass them off as unrelated or a waste of time just because it didn't work for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matthew White said:

This was not an unrelated response, this was based on what usually happens when you delete a node, I did not to know that wasn't working for you this way as you hadn't stated that before I commented. 

Maybe you should try to understand that anyone that offers suggestions based on what works for them are only trying to help, instead it seems you'd rather pass them off as unrelated or a waste of time just because it didn't work for you.

Matthew I understand you. And thanks to everyone who tried to help. And the real help will be supporting this idea because it's better than workarounds.

• 7 months later...