Two Notes Tone Vault DynIR Collection FREE (usually $79)

Craig N

The wording is admittedly a bit confusing on this one.

"To celebrate this amazing giveaway, we are gifting EVERYONE who has a Two notes account the Two notes Tone Vault – a choice selection of DynIRs every guitar and bass player should have in their sonic arsenal!

Don’t have a Two notes account? No problem, create a free account*** and redeem this pack to get immediate access to the full version of the Torpedo Wall of Sound v4 plug-in."

Normally Torpedo Wall of Sound is only available to people who have purchased DynIR packs through Two Notes, so if you don't already have it, it's a great opportunity to get it for free.

There are no songs to be composed or anything. In the past couple of month's they appear to have been doing weekly hardware giveaways to people who participated by making social media posts with their hashtags, but I only stumbled upon the thing last night at 1am and it's all over in a matter of days (the 7th of Jan) so get in while the getting's good 🙂

2 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Are these an upgrade compared to the Amplitube IRs in terms or quality/responsiveness?

I got Wall Of Sound with some freebies ages ago and was quite impressed with it all really.

Lots of options/control, decent exciter. I mainly used it for acoustic, or just certain elements with other guitar sim gear for crunch, or heavier stuff, but it often works well in that scenario too.

Getting these gets you Wall Of Sound free from what I gather, which is more than just IRs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Are these an upgrade compared to the Amplitube IRs in terms or quality/responsiveness?

I wouldn't say so. It used to be better than AT4 cab module, though. If you still have AT4 it's worth taking time to dial your perfect cabs in WoS plugin. With AT5 you're all set.

• Like 1

Two-Notes' website and TWoS GUI are not easy to use.

There doesn't seem to be a way to step through presets sequentially without scrolling up/down their fly-out menu.

They should also allow us to just view those presets comprised of gear we own instead of taking us into Boutique Mode and/or their online store.

• Like 1