New Year's Gifts - Gone

Bapu

9 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

My $25 ends in "t62uAI".  Perhaps someone else with a $25 can confirm it theirs is different or the same

yessir. Although it's called "your loyalty voucher" go figure.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

My $25 ends in "t62uAI".  Perhaps someone else with a $25 can confirm it theirs is different or the same

And yep, mine too. This has me wondering if the $50 and $75 vouchers are the same too? i.e.  Could we ALL use all three of them?  🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mibby said:

And yep, mine too. This has me wondering if the $50 and $75 vouchers are the same too? i.e.  Could we ALL use all three of them?  🤔

Don't know about this month with certainly, but in previous months I remember it was confirmed $25 was generic and the $50 and $75 were unique.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Big Al and Bx_Opto. But I'm not the one that asked. :)

I honestly can't believe anyone would have picked anything other than the AMEK Console as the seleciton today with a $75 voucher.  (unless they already paid an arm and a leg for it)

(not to mention the combo you mentioned doesn't get you to the $99 tier needed to use the voucher.

BX Opto was $10 for a few days straight with the anyone gets it voucher, and Big Al is $25 with the generic $25 one.  These both should be pretty easy to pickup heavily discounted where a $75 voucher isn't necessary.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I honestly can't believe anyone would have picked anything other than the AMEK Console as the seleciton today with a $75 voucher.  (unless they already paid an arm and a leg for it)

(not to mention the combo you mentioned doesn't get you to the $99 tier needed to use the voucher.

BX Opto was $10 for a few days straight with the anyone gets it voucher, and Big Al is $25 with the generic $25 one.  These both should be pretty easy to pickup heavily discounted where a $75 voucher isn't necessary.

Oh - I have no experience with the AMEK. Usually don't pick something up until I've used it extensively in a few projects and know I will use it regularly. I'm on the Mix / Master subscription, and slowly picking up the things I use so I can eventually drop the subscription. This will never happen of course. There's always more. And ya, I already picked up a lot of stuff with vouchers / subscription voucher. There's only a couple left I'm looking at.

Edited by Carl Ewing