Time Space New Years Code!

cclarry

Yep saw that this morning , this put my edu superior drummer price down to 193 euros !!

still scratching my head bewteen what it can do versus what i just need ...(better search option and kit building, don t care about mixer fx, audio to midi , grid editor ect ...and not even talking about zillion db of samples i ain t gonna install , at least from start ...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

IMO there is no better than Superior Drummer 3...YMMV

yeah indeed Larry the question is ez drummer + a better browsing and kit option is enougth most of the time , instead of updating ezdrummer they put all tose desrved update in another product ... i love ez drummer becuase those limitations are healthy most of the time ....

Superior drummer is killer for acoustic based guyz , witch is not my case , i love layered drums and i'm looking for texture and color instead of realism and zillions stuff ...

2 minutes ago, Zo said:

yeah indeed Larry the question is ez drummer + a better browsing and kit option is enougth most of the time , instead of updating ezdrummer they put all tose desrved update in another product ... i love ez drummer becuase those limitations are healthy most of the time ....

Superior drummer is killer for acoustic based guyz , witch is not my case , i love layered drums and i'm looking for texture and color instead of realism and zillions stuff ...

BUT the advantage to Superior is that you can still us your EZX's...

56 minutes ago, Zo said:

Of course it's more the interfacing Larry .... 

I think someone mentioned it previously, but Battery's good for electronic drums - quite a few options for layering in there. That said, there are options for layering in Superior too.

56 minutes ago, antler said:

Battery's good for electronic drums

Here is a video of Finneas (Billie Eilish’s brother/producer) using battery.  May need to revisit it.  With this said SD3 looks good.  

Edited by kevin H
  • Thanks 1

Another option for electronic drumming, there is this Drum Synth 500, a hybrid 8 channel drum synth which has 2 sampler channels, where you can load your own waves.

Comes with 500 drum sounds, 50 kits, 500 samples, and 500 MIDI loops. No sequencer included, but the MIDI can trigger the synth from your DAW. So there is potential for "atmospheres" using the sampler channels...

ADSR has it now for $44.70 until Jan 10th. I have seen it for less, though. I got it direct from Akai back in March in one of their $9.99 daily deals. :)

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/air-music-tech-drum-synth-500-drum-synth/

7 hours ago, lawajava said:

“Where have you been Zo?”

Lol just googled it , i swear i was thinking it was an old dude from the 70 i didn t knew because of my age , but dude that girl , never heard of her and don t even want lol gonna finish watching my wes montgomery video  ... ;) 

Edited by Zo

6 hours ago, abacab said:

Another option for electronic drumming, there is this Drum Synth 500, a hybrid 8 channel drum synth which has 2 sampler channels, where you can load your own waves.

Comes with 500 drum sounds, 50 kits, 500 samples, and 500 MIDI loops. No sequencer included, but the MIDI can trigger the synth from your DAW. So there is potential for "atmospheres" using the sampler channels...

ADSR has it now for $44.70 until Jan 10th. I have seen it for less, though. I got it direct from Akai back in March in one of their $9.99 daily deals. :)

https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/air-music-tech-drum-synth-500-drum-synth/

The uvi drum designer is a great option  also , 

motu Bpm is also superb combining strong sequencing , synth engine and layering ...