PA MONSTER Sale is ON!

cclarry

18 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Just about the only left to get for me would be Train II using my monthly voucher. Maybe worth it for 14.99.

I was just demoing it then.. it's nice.. but also getting pretty hard to talk myself into needing to buy another amp sim! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kevin H said:

You can’t stack and the local liquor shop won’t accept them either. I tried last night with no luck haha.

That was my next question.  I've already tried using my remaining Jam Points at the Beer Cave but they gave me a funny look.

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Does anybody know if some new plugins are expected to come out later this month from PA?

(is it worth "reserving" one of the monthly vouchers for later?)

Yes...the Knif Master EQ is due any time now

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, antler said:

The Lindell Audio 902 De-Esser was announced a little while ago and is due to become purchasable very soon - not sure if there'll be an intro price that you'll want to use the voucher with though.

Goes on sales Jan 4th, FYI which is no doubt tied to the fact the deal above ends Jan 3rd, so it is a roll of the dice on what intro deals might be.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Does anybody know if some new plugins are expected to come out later this month from PA?

(is it worth "reserving" one of the monthly vouchers for later?)

In addition to the two known plugins, there is also always the chance we get something nice in the "pop up store" and honeslty so far those have been more in the reasonable price to get value out of a voucher territory.  

• Great Idea 1

This raises so many questions.

Is the MONSTER sale more eminent than the MEGA sale? What are the distinguishing features of either that necessitate distinct names? What's the rationale behind the naming scheme? Is there a scheme? I get that MEGA is a fancy Greek word for "very big", but I'm not sure how to feel about a MONSTER sale. Is the monster well- or ill-tempered? Whose side is it on? Should I be worried? Are my kids safe? Can bullets kill it? Is it conceivable that one day I might be able to purchase canned imagination and elegance on Amazon and have it delivered (Prime) to PA's marketing team?

etc.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sarine said:

This raises so many questions.

Is the MONSTER sale more eminent than the MEGA sale? What are the distinguishing features of either that necessitate distinct names? What's the rationale behind the naming scheme? Is there a scheme? I get that MEGA is a fancy Greek word for "very big", but I'm not sure how to feel about a MONSTER sale. Is the monster well- or ill-tempered? Whose side is it on? Should I be worried? Are my kids safe? Can bullets kill it? Is it conceivable that one day I might be able to purchase canned imagination and elegance on Amazon and have it delivered (Prime) to PA's marketing team?

etc.

They are just throwing their weight around letting Monster Cable know they can't be sued for trademark infringement and are more of a market leader than they are in the audio industry.  

On 1/1/2022 at 9:06 PM, Brian Walton said:

Goes on sales Jan 4th, FYI which is no doubt tied to the fact the deal above ends Jan 3rd, so it is a roll of the dice on what intro deals might be.

The current non alliance version is $99, but the PA version seems to have these graphics... Knowing PA, my bet would be $199.

https://www.lsraudio.com/VLB902.html

• Like 1