Toontrack EZX - Dream POP for $39

abacab

17 hours ago, Zo said:

The other thing is the lack of possibility to customise midi trigger notes , so on maschine i have to go bank and banks to get that one interesting percussion and then go back 5 octave to get that snap , go back one octave for maain kit ect ...

Zo, I don’t have ez drummer (yet hehe, ya’ll not helping) but I used the guide below with serato sample and I know of someone that said it also worked for them with Ezdrummer in pad mode to avoid what you described above and customize the mapping on maschine side instead. Maybe it will help.

https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/guide-serato-sample-in-pad-mode.374309/#post-1871169

1 hour ago, kevin H said:

Zo, I don’t have ez drummer (yet hehe, ya’ll not helping) but I used the guide below with serato sample and I know of someone that said it also worked for them with Ezdrummer in pad mode to avoid what you described above and customize the mapping on maschine side instead. Maybe it will help.

https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/guide-serato-sample-in-pad-mode.374309/#post-1871169

Yep Kevin if EZ drummer is used via withing maschine i have this control no problem no need for serato in fact as i can map any pad to any midi note (watch my video on how i mapped soncicouture stuff for exemple)

the issue is when i use maschine as a regular midi controller witch i prefer when using 3rd party drum maschine because i have a super solid template that conterols also S1 around

3 minutes ago, Zo said:

Yep Kevin if EZ drummer is used via withing maschine i have this control no problem no need for serato in fact as i can map any pad to any midi note (watch my video on how i mapped soncicouture stuff for exemple)

the issue is when i use maschine as a regular midi controller witch i prefer when using 3rd party drum maschine because i have a super solid template that conterols also S1 around

Gotcha….