Sound Toys Effects Rack Crackling Noise

I recently installed Effects Rack 5 by Sound Toys and it is unusable due to an extraordinary amount of crackling. I have increased the playback buffer multiple times with no success. I seem to be able to use individual effects fine, and I can even stack them without issues, but assiging the full Effects Rack to a track is causing a mess of noise. I have checked all of my peak meters and everything is under the red. Muting the track that it is assigned to does nothing to alleviate the issue as the crackling continues to be audible. It seems to be more pronounced when a long delay or saturation is in the effects chain. I contacted SoundToys and they had me uninstall the most recent version of Effects Rack 5 and replace it with an older version. After uninstalling and making sure every folder is clear of remnants I continuously get a message that a later version is already installed, despite not a single instance of anything related being on my computer.

I'm using the most up-to-date version of Cakewalk and Windows 10. Everything is set for 64 bit operation. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.