Sonar with Jamulus

Carlos Anús

13 hours ago, msmcleod said:

You should be able to use Rearoute in Sonar.  I've used it in CbB before without issues.

How do you do that? I can select Rearoute inputs, but CbB forces me to select its outputs, too, instead of my Tascam interface, so I cannot send audio to my monitors. Reaper does not do that, with it Rearoute is something like Rewire, and allows to use both drivers, but not so with CbB. I have been using Reaper and Rearoute with VCV Rack V1 because the old VCV bridge wasn´t working too well, but I really do not like Reaper, and I would like to do the same with CbB. 

Apologies... it was Reastream I was using.

I'm not sure what the best solution here is.  You could try using Reaper as a bridge between CbB and Jamulus via Reastream.  Other alternatives could be VB Audio ASIO Bridge, or ASIOLink.

Any solution is going to introduce extra latency though.

51 minutes ago, JoseC said:

I have been using Reaper and Rearoute with VCV Rack V1 because the old VCV bridge wasn´t working too well, but I really do not like Reaper, and I would like to do the same with CbB. 

The best solution for this case costs $99, VCV Rack 2 Pro.

This is the last day at this price, tomorrow it will be $149.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 5:46 PM, scook said:

The best solution for this case costs $99, VCV Rack 2 Pro.

This is the last day at this price, tomorrow it will be $149.

Yes, that is the best for VCV rack. I was just surprised that Rearoute worked with CbB.