Best Service New Year Voucher $20 Off

Frank

https://www.bestservice.com/deals/happy_new_year_promo_code_3806.html

Happy New Year's Promo Code: Save € 20 on each purchase from € 99 until midnight January 1st.

Simply enter the Promo Code: HNY2022 upon checkout in your shopping cart and save. You can use the code as often as you like, but only one per order and not in combination with any other promo/voucher codes.

• Thanks 1

Well I got a big surprise!!😡 I went to purchase the Cubase Pro crossgrade for $321.99, picked out the free gift, entered the promo code "HNY2022"

and my finale total came to $274.50  [GREAT], but when I went to checkout with Paypal, the total, excl. VAT, is $302.99. What happened?😟

Sent support an email to explain. Disappointed, I did not confirm payment until I hear from support.

8 minutes ago, Sent4th said:

Well I got a big surprise!!😡 I went to purchase the Cubase Pro crossgrade for $321.99, picked out the free gift, entered the promo code "HNY2022"

and my finale total came to $274.50  [GREAT], but when I went to checkout with Paypal, the total, excl. VAT, is $302.99. What happened?😟

Sent support an email to explain. Disappointed, I did not confirm payment until I hear from support.

Happened to me as well.  EZ Bass was down to about $100 bucks but then corrected to $130, which sounds more accurate, unfortunately.  Anyone know where I can find it cheaper?

53 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Is editor worth the extra money if I'm only interested in using Melodyne for monophonic audio? 

I was thinking the same thing but right on cue, I loaded up a vocal that had notes show up as greyed out polyphonic sounds but were actually noise. If i had editor i could have just deleted that "note". I have rx but this seemed easier and far more intuitive. Still on fence

1 hour ago, Sent4th said:

It did the same thing for the Christmas code. It removes more than it’s supposed to at first, then it gets corrected after that. Similar pattern for New Year code. Don’t expect anything from support, or if you do, let us know as they will be slammed for requests.

1 hour ago, Sent4th said:

Could it be sales tax?

8 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

For me, the cart was $60.79 and the actual invoice $89.28

image.png.466894846b991a5142e28246f32c8b99.png

image.png.ac60279c56cf48eef6bc3cf47d018c3c.png

Probably there are some greedy government bureaucrats out there who would love to impose a 47% sales tax but I don't think that's what happened here

The coupon will put the -$47 figure there...but will correct it to -$19 when you go to check out...it's just a 
visual glitch

My main point is that it is confusing

Overall, 89.28 is a pretty good price for Smart:limit, VG2 Iron and HOF3 Vintage Legends. Interestingly, the VG Iron 2 upgrade is no longer available at UJAM but they still have it at Best Service.

(Something that maybe I can complain about is that a €20 discount is not a $19 discount...)

Support got back to me with this response:

Re: Price of Product Changed at Checkout   

Thu, Dec 30, 2021 1:13 pm

Best Service Mail (mail@bestservice.de)To:you Details

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems like there’s a bug with the promo code.

The promo code is actually worth $/€ 20 not more, so when you proceed with the order the total amount ist right but the voucher value displayed in the cart is wrong. We are trying to fix this as soon as possible. Please excuse any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Tom

best service GmbH
Manzingerweg 9
DE-81241 München
main line +49 (0)89 4522892-0
direct line +49 (0)89 4522892-33
www.bestservice.de 

Had I known that after six attempts it would have worked, like for MixBuss, I would have been a happy camper.

• Like 1