2 AAS sound bank free

satya

Got it sorted but man , what a pain , i order the magazine i don't even know what i did , it was full german lol i should have used fake email (secondary crappy one) i hope i didn't went with a sub or some ...

Ok now AAS , everytime i loved a sound in chromaphone , i see "Michel Basque" as sound designer , so simple question , anybody has this 

https://www.applied-acoustics.com/transmutation/

5 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

i can post out of respect for the mods. but if you look at my reply on Lemmy.. what is the genre of the song? 😉

where is your reply to bapu and lemmy please? i do not see them in this topic, got link? thx

Edited by dee

By the way i went with the Michel Basque expansion , it's indeed so organic .... this guy aesthetic is on point , really , it has that D 50 vibes , digital recreation of real instruments , exellent as solid sound either to layer or to be lead ones ...

• Thanks 1

Maybe there shouldn't be posts here even hinting on how to circumvent the process?

I haven't looked into this deal yet but the question seems very unambiguous and takes 20 seconds to find out if you actually have the magazine. The promotion is for readers of the magazine and it looks like it's available in print or digital form for much less than the normal price of two AAS expansions.

Sweets message i got from Beat Magazine 

image.png.484337f41d2ba3d5d5709f16ef516cae.png

Ain't that beutytfull when you say to yourself ,even if getting stuff free could have been an option (not in my state of mind) , let's support Beat magazine and grab those AAS stuff (i don't need)  by buying it even if i don't even gonna read that thing /....

Edited by Zo
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Sweets message i got from Beat Magazine 

image.png.484337f41d2ba3d5d5709f16ef516cae.png

Ain't that beutytfull when you say to yourself ,even if getting stuff free could have been an option (not in my state of mind) , let's support Beat magazine and grab those AAS stuff (i don't need)  by buying it even if i don't even gonna read that thing /....

Beat magazine subs are worth it. I even got Heavyocity Aeon for free from them. Look out for your free gift options when you subscribe. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Beat magazine subs are worth it. I even got Heavyocity Aeon for free from them. Look out for your free gift options when you subscribe. 

The should def cancel my email and black list , like this i will not get any spam from them ...

i rather pay brands directly and control whats happening than supporting people that are so intrusive , evn if it s the world we re entering now ...

i ve hit purchase and all my infos apperead on paypal that was ready to purchase with even logging in , i never stored any password , even less for paypal and those guyz had everthing automatically ...

so monitored that they should have noticed that i even was closed to bougth it 2 times since i was so confused with their process and those german onlybpart ...

That s why i even said to you guyz , i hope i didn t subed to something more than this month magazine ...

The can keep my miney , their magazine and their software .... ( yep i m upset lol ) 

• Sad 2