2 AAS sound bank free

satya

1 hour ago, BassDaddy said:

Dream Pop EZX is 1 of my favs. It has more than standard drum with lots od different percussion stuff. There is even pads in it. Very usable IMO.

Seems you don't have ezx hip hop , from acoustic to electronic , from percussions to fx , hard to not find anything , curious to know if you have hip hop

On a more serious producer tip , i do think that sometime Kontakt and omnisphere are really to abviously visible , discernable and over used ... and UVI has some crazy go stuff .. i was checking randomly stuff here and there to unsinstall and it seems that i underestimated some stuff ...that said last time i checked i was more looking for modern hip hop struff , but for this more organic dreamy vibes , those "Vintage stuff" has no equals , period !!

Add to this some superb fx (thorus , sparkverb , ect ..) , crazy sript (the step sequencer , rain sequencer , eiclidian ect ...)  and you have something DOPE .... glad i didn't sold Falcon !!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Big time.  Just curious if the AAS packs would be our choice.

depends if we can choose titles or not and if the same applies to Akai stuff , akai samples are top quality 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

The picture says "Freie auswahl aus 50 packs", which google translates as "Free selection of 50 packs"

Terrible translation. "Free selection out of 50 packs". Or "from" instead of "out of", which is the more literal translation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dee said:

i cant even find this mag anywhere....was it released? why february if it is january now?

I couldn't find it available anywhere yet either.  I think Beat does release issues pretty far ahead of the cover month, but I have yet to see the German or English version of the February issue on sale anywhere yet. 

19 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I couldn't find it available anywhere yet either.  I think Beat does release issues pretty far ahead of the cover month, but I have yet to see the German or English version of the February issue on sale anywhere yet. 

I’m a subscriber of Beat English version on Zinio, and February issue is not available yet.

13 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

12 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I’m a subscriber of Beat English version on Zinio, and February issue is not available yet.

13 hours ago, dee said:

i cant even find this mag anywhere....was it released? why february if it is january now?

I believe OP has made the post based on Beat downloads that are available via serialcentre.de.

There in the drop down you can see an entry for the Feb 2022 issue and one of the freebies listed is AAS Soundbanks.

Maybe the title of the thread should be changed to reflect that.

Edit: See post below

Edited by Kal S

Available in German from the falkemedia website now https://www.falkemedia-shop.de/sound/beat/beat-02/2022

The English version is not out yet. I guessed the answer to the challenge because it's an amusing game, but I will definitely definitely buy it when it comes out.

I compared the offered selection of AAS expansions to the list of expansions I'm still missing. The only one that I didn't find in the selection was Analog Orchestra, the other 21 that I was missing were all available

The last 4 letters of my AAS coupon are **** [Edited by Moderator], it will be interesting to compare with others and see if it's a generic or customized code

The biggest headline on the front cover is the key point of the issue. You want to know how to get that done

[Let's avoid posting codes that are intended for existing customers, that's a no-no from the vendors.]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3