Ableton Live lite free

satya

If there's any industry that's struggling right now, it's publishing / media -- oh yeah, and cruise ships and all you can eat buffets. If you can afford it and appreciate music making related journalism, support them buy buying the magazine. I have a bunch of friends in the world of journalism / publishing (largely on the business side, for anyone who might lash out at me politically) and it's a really tough time. It's $3.99 USD an issue through Pocketmags and even less-- only $2.99 an issue -- if you subscribe. Just like small devs, if you appreciate their work, support it by paying for it. That support will help keep these publications around. 

https://pocketmags.com/us/computer-music-magazine?gclid=CjwKCAiAzrWOBhBjEiwAq85QZw-iIFGU8nkU1uEPloaHE6RJmYGGSabwMIoQyvr1uiDwLutJHe5rPxoCUF0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I just found a promo code good on subscriptions! READ20 gets you 20 percent off a subscription at Zinio while READ40 gets you 10 percent off any other kind of purchase. Hey, I'm no Larry, but I try hard! :)

Oddly, the code raised the price from $17 to $22

17 minutes ago, abacab said:

Ableton Live Lite also ships with the OEM software bundle for many MIDI hardware controllers and/or audio interfaces. You might want to check see if you already have a license that you may have overlooked!

I have live lite. Just wanted the tutorial content since most tutorials are for full

• Great Idea 1

If you ever want to get Live Standard or Live Suite, having Live Lite will give you a discount (but I'd suggest waiting for their 30% off sale for the upgrade).

Many physical KORG  (computer or keyboard) products include the KORG Software Bundle, which includes an Ableton Live Discount Coupon ($50 with the nanoKONTROL2 I got before).  https://www.korg-license-center.com/index.php?hl=en

Unfortunately, there's no upgrade path from Live Lite to Live Intro.  I ended up using the coupon from KORG to pick up Live Intro 10 (which was current at the time) for $19 (when it was on sale for $69).