Eduardo Tarilonte Epic World

cclarry

On 12/29/2021 at 6:41 AM, cclarry said:

If you notice...I ALWAYS have the link to my KVR sale in my signature...

This is probably a silly question but 99.9 % of the times I visit this forum is on my cell.  I don’t see anyone’s signature.  Does this only show up on full site?   

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, kevin H said:

This is probably a silly question but 99.9 % of the times I visit this forum is on my cell.  I don’t see anyone’s signature.  Does this only show up on full site?   

I guess so. Same here. 

• Sad 1

On 12/29/2021 at 6:48 PM, scook said:

The primary focus of this forum is to alert users about deals from manufacturers and authorized resellers.

I'd prefer for it to stay this way. Aside from the "occasional" off-topic and humor, the information to noise ratio on this forum is remarkably high. Getting flooded with personal "for sale" threads would clutter it to the point I'd just stop visiting it.

7 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Can we at least agree that it's okay for Larry to post his stuff for sale here?

No.

Same rules for everyone. Larry does what he does because he likes to help people (his own words), not in exchange for privileges. Also, from the moment you give someone special rights it creates negative attitudes towards the person. It's an irrational and unjust proposition with likely negative outcome were it put in effect. We can all find Larry's sale thread on his sig.

7 hours ago, cclarry said:

Thanx for that Pav!  I surely appreciate that...but I don't want special treatment.

There you have it, from the horse's mouth (with the teeth of a king).

Edited by sarine
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kevin H said:

Also, is it me who doesn’t know how, or is there a way to reach directly the unread posts on a thread without scrolling and guessing the page you last visited ?

6 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Bump for my question!

It's not you...you have to always scroll down, and you have to always go the LAST page of a multi-page thread
to get it to show "read"

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, kevin H said:

Not sure about mobile, but signatures don't seem to appear if you're not signed in on the full version

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Also, is it me who doesn’t know how, or is there a way to reach directly the unread posts on a thread without scrolling and guessing the page you last visited ?

When signed in, you might see a dot (or star, if you've posted in a thread) [as shown in the screenshot below] - if you click on that (and not the orange text link), you'll be taken to the last message you've read

image.png.544a63516fa521b1b888c45f2d234105.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, antler said:

When signed in, you might see a dot (or star, if you've posted in a thread) [as shown in the screenshot below] - if you click on that (and not the orange text link), you'll be taken to the last message you've read

image.png.544a63516fa521b1b888c45f2d234105.png

THAT is REALLY useful!  Thanx Antler!  I had NO IDEA!

• Like 1