Eduardo Tarilonte Epic World

cclarry

26 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Unfortunately this can cause a bad habit and people will register just to sell their wares.  I'd prefer these posts stay at KVR.  Imagine having to sift through 4 pages for something we find more meaningful.

That's a "Two Edged Sword", because many of the DEALS are cheaper from personal sellers
than they are from Resellers...and I don't mind people making their offers here, as many people HERE
don't ever go to KVR, and I personally would MUCH RATHER than one of my friends HERE got the deal
than those at KVR...

These is the "deals" forum, and deals shouldn't be limited to "only resellers and vendors"...but that just MO...YMMV

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MixBuss said:

I thought that direct sales were not allowed in this forum, I will post several things that I have for sale!

Direct sales by users are not permitted.

Links to user sales on marketplaces such as KVR are permitted.

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I don’t see the difference? So if we post a link from another forum, we can announce it here?

Yes, but please do not post lists of products and prices on this forum.

The primary focus of this forum is to alert users about deals from manufacturers and authorized resellers.

So far, users have been allowed to post links to marketplaces and it has been a decent compromise. 

Hopefully, it can stay this way.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Unfortunately this can cause a bad habit and people will register just to sell their wares.  I'd prefer these posts stay at KVR.  Imagine having to sift through 4 pages for something we find more meaningful.

If this happens, the policy may change.

• Like 1

Can we at least agree that it's okay for Larry to post his stuff for sale here? I mean, he makes 90% of our deal posts. I've bought from him and everything went as smooth as can be. Although, I do agree that if a bunch of other people started posting stuff they had for sale here, it could make the forum a mess. But Larry? Come on. This forum wouldn't be half as good without Larry's presence. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Can we at least agree that it's okay for Larry to post his stuff for sale here? I mean, he makes 90% of our deal posts. I've bought from him and everything went as smooth as can be. Although, I do agree that if a bunch of other people started posting stuff they had for sale here, it could make the forum a mess. But Larry? Come on. This forum wouldn't be half as good without Larry's presence. 

Thanx for that Pav!  I surely appreciate that...but I don't want special treatment.  I should be subject to the rules just like everyone else.
But I DO greatly appreciate that you feel that way!

Have they updated that Engine player yet? So sad about those incredible libraries - likely get a tiny fraction of their potential sales because of that horribly coded, horribly designed, monstrosity of a sample engine. Someone on VI Control said they got a reply from the developer who said they refused to change the horrendous almost unreadable-on-4K UI because they were "waiting for people to get used to it". Ridiculous.

Edited by Carl Ewing

7 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Have they updated that Engine player yet? So sad about those incredible libraries - likely get a tiny fraction of their potential sales because of that horribly coded, horribly designed, monstrosity of a sample engine. Someone on VI Control said they got a reply from the developer who said they refused to change the horrendous almost unreadable-on-4K UI because they were "waiting for people to get used to it". Ridiculous.

It was just updated with M1 Support...latest version is posted here:

It's FREE..and there is a FREE Artist Library that gives you examples from the Best
Service Artists Libraries...it's worth the download...and will give you an idea of
what the Libraries are like!