Audio Assualt AHM 5050

cclarry

Get AHM 5050 For Only $9.99

­AHM5050 is a dual amp simulator that's been modeled after one of the most iconic high-gain amplifiers ever made. Enjoy both 6L6 and EL34 versions, and everything in between!

And now you can get it for the lowest price of the year!

Get an extra 20% off with code MC20 making it $8!
https://audioassault.mx/collections/plugins/products/ahm-5050

­

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Scalability....for $8...and plugins 20 times that amount can't get there...LOL

And also just mentioned above ALL there plugs are well reduced so might be worth grabbing a few at these no brainer prices

All of these include IR loaders as a feature, included or your own

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, aidan o driscoll said:

TBH for $25 this looks like a no brainer at the price

https://audioassault.mx/collections/plugins/products/reamp

The Definitive Guitar Suite

• 36 Stompboxes
• 76 Amp Heads
• 35 Cab IRs
• 35 “FLEX” Cabs with movable mic position
• Rack FX Module
• Dual IR Loader with IMPACT control to enhance realism

Yep....and remember 20% more off with the code!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@Esteban Villanova So IF you were going for individual models, which would you go for?

Blacksun is free, in case you haven't grabbed it. AHM, and Sigma are nice. I have those. Sold Reamp because it wasn't on the same level as the others. Bulldog aparently is their best to date. REVXX and Hellbeast get a lot of praise.

Edited by Esteban Villanova
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

Blacksun is free, in case you haven't grabbed it. AHM, and Sigma are nice. I have those. Sold Reamp because it wasn't on the same level as the others. Bulldog aparently is their best to date. REVXX and Hellbeast get a lot of praise.

Thanks @Esteban Villanova ... I have Blacksun BUT I had already added the AHM and SIGMA to my cart :D .. also added the BULLDOG and the Blacksun 80s IR pack .. Total inc the coupon $26.37

• Like 2

Must admit that I'm genuinely impressed with the quality of these plugins. Last time I checked it was something absolutely useless called Bulldog or whatever. These (I've tried AHM and BlackSun) switch oversampling so seamlessly, I thought this functionality was not implemented. But it is. And it solves that dreaded aliasing problem, that plagues most high-gain amp models. Still not sure whether I really need yet another 5150 style ampsim, but heck, it's only $8 and bundled IRs are excellent!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kevin H said:

Aliasing?

Maybe it's not relevant to metal and drop tuning players. I don't notice aliasing when playing riffs either, but can't stand that constant whooshing in the background when playing solos. 

Not familiar with that notorious KVR thingy.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Thanks @Esteban Villanova ... I have Blacksun BUT I had already added the AHM and SIGMA to my cart :D .. also added the BULLDOG and the Blacksun 80s IR pack .. Total inc the coupon $26.37

So .. already using these in a new track we are doing .. very happy. Was previously using Guitar Rig, am finding that these Audio Assault plugs are way better on resources. Also like the less is more simplicity

• Like 2