Softube Final December Unlockable Offers

cclarry

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Guitar, pickup selection?
No pedal sims in front of the amp?

Just me, but I think I hear a lot of low end that I would high pass in a mix (not a crit, most tracks I high pass).
Do I hear a live Blues Breakers vibe here, oh yeah...

t

I need one more Marshall sim like I need a (well you get my meaning)

It's just a old Washburn falcon with Seymour Duncan's in middle position. And a IKM Z tone DI. I don't do any mixing or mastering. I just noodle away and it gets sent away to someone else who knows what they are doing. If someone has a good quality high end Les Paul, it would be interesting to hear their take on it. I have never owned a real Bluesbreaker and have no idea how they feel.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Thanks 1

Guitar: Ritchie Blackmore Signature strat 2010 

Pickups, neck and bridge YJM Fury, middle pickup is dummy pickup ala Blackmore

I used the Headrush Gigboard as my Audio Interface to record the dry signal, then used Amp Room to reamp Dry Signal. Attached is a screenshot of the rig i built in Amp Room, as mentioned i have their Silver Jubilee amp so I used that in Amp Room. I basically took one of their presets and swapped in the Silver Jubilee.

Recorded in Cubase Pro 10.

Amp Room.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, DeeringAmps said:

@cclarry

Was the Jubilee already offered, or is the $59 price point the "deal"?

t

It was a great deal a couple weeks back, I snagged it then. Even at $59 I would say it is worth, but please do try it if you can. All our ears are different, Let me see if i can get a similar tone from Stock Cab Room and get back to ya!

• Thanks 1

Just now, DeeringAmps said:

@cclarry

t

The Jubilee was already offered at $19...

You can pick them up over at KVR, and unregistered, for less than $10 all the time!
They are part of the Focusrite Package for 3rd Generation Scarlett Interfaces, and people
are always selling them over there

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I don't use Reamp. From what I can see from their page. it allows for independent IRs to load. I don't think AmpRoom had that functionality.

FWIW.. I use mostly AT 5 and AmpRoom. AmpRoom is a different tool than AT5. I find it complements AT5 but is a different sound and different vibe. It can't replace what AT5 can do. Using the two sims together I think allows me to come up with different sounds and vibes. Best thing to do is demo AmpRoom and see how it performs on your system.

https://www.softube.com/manuals/amp-room

Related question: I’ve got AT5,  Scuffham, and some Karzog stuff. Does Softube bring anything different and worthwhile to the table? At this stage, for me, just being another “tool” is not a sufficient reason to purchase.

Edited by LAGinz

14 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

So I guess it comes down to with all the tools most of us have at hand...

Here's an example with SGear, AT5, and one of my Fifty's reamped for the solo

I want it, but do I need it....

Hey thx! Gotta run, but will check it out this afternoon. At this stage, for me, it’s not even a question of “wants”. If it doesn’t meaningfully expand the palate. I find that having too many choices, for no good reason,  impedes the process.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

Related question: I’ve got AT5,  Scuffham, and some Karzog stuff. Does Softube bring anything different and worthwhile to the table? At this stage, for me, just being another “tool” is not a sufficient reason to purchase.

I heard good stuff about Scuffham. Never used it. For what I am doing, I find that  AmpRoom gives me access to the Suftube effects that are integrated so no need for me to waste extra time or resources adding Softube effects as inserts in the DAW and chain.

19 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

@cclarry

t

At KVR:  Softube items...

Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 - 9$
Softube Time and Tone Bundle -9$

The Time & Tone Bundle includes the Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor which I think I paid around $40 during the previous (2020) BF.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, TheSteven said:

At KVR:  Softube items...

Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 - 9$
Softube Time and Tone Bundle -9$

The Time & Tone Bundle includes the Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor which I think I paid around $40 during the previous (2020) BF.

Corrected above link in my OP. 
I had double checked it and still got wrong... 🤒
There are other people selling these items at similar prices too.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1