Softube Final December Unlockable Offers

cclarry

18 minutes ago, Zo said:

I ve read the title and was about to holla at ya directly !!! 

It's a very nice..  I uploaded a quick demo on my soundcloud. No extra effects, just the Softube Blues Breaker plugin and whatever compression and reverb they have  built into it. Here's to hoping they don't  throw this into the next volume upgrade else I will have to sell it independently on KVR. . 😞

italian-hand-fancy.gif

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, locrian said:

Harmonics Analog Saturation Processor is now $45 (orig $149).  Does anyone here use this one?

I have it, but I haven't really used it much. There are some threads on GS discussing saturator plugins and some more experienced people claim it's one of the better ones on the market.  I would say, try the demo and compare to others you have. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I have it, but I haven't really used it much. There are some threads on GS discussing saturator plugins and some more experienced people claim it's one of the better ones on the market.  I would say, try the demo and compare to others you have. 

I didn't know they had demos (I'm new to Softube).  Thanks...

11 minutes ago, locrian said:

Harmonics Analog Saturation Processor is now $45 (orig $149).  Does anyone here use this one?

I tried it long time ago , and skipped it at that time , found that it sounded superb on synths and instruments , less on percurssive elelemnts .

They intregrated it in Monoment bass and lead and it does wonders .

So as usual it depends on what you have , i skipped it because Karakter gave me waht i need for synths (love this one for that exact purpose) , and for drums i go uad amps and tapes or culture vulture ...

So try it or at least make a listing of what you already have we will be able to tell you more according to what the list is ;)

I might get it at one time since now the integrated it inot console one wiytch is exellent so you can insert it in the shape slot pre eq and comp , like a real pre !! or last on chain on drive section , but crazy is that you can have a channle strip with harmonics on  pre and tape on drive , eq and comp bewteen ;) 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

Dare I ask how SoftTube/AmpRoom would compare to AudioAssault/ReAmp?

I don't use Reamp. From what I can see from their page. it allows for independent IRs to load. I don't think AmpRoom had that functionality.

FWIW.. I use mostly AT 5 and AmpRoom. AmpRoom is a different tool than AT5. I find it complements AT5 but is a different sound and different vibe. It can't replace what AT5 can do. Using the two sims together I think allows me to come up with different sounds and vibes. Best thing to do is demo AmpRoom and see how it performs on your system.

https://www.softube.com/manuals/amp-room

Edited by telecode 101

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

And Marshall Bluesbreaker is $19 😉 finally . I just picked it up baby.

Quick demo of Amp Room using the Softube Silver Jubilee which is great. Now I am gonna have to buy Amp Room (dammit lol)......& I will try out the Bluesbreaker next ....

This is closest i have gotten to this Blackmore type tone.

demo weiss helm_Softube Amp Room wiith Silver Jubilee.mp3

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

just the Softube Blues Breaker

Guitar, pickup selection?
No pedal sims in front of the amp?

Just me, but I think I hear a lot of low end that I would high pass in a mix (not a crit, most tracks I high pass).
Do I hear a live Blues Breakers vibe here, oh yeah...

t

I need one more Marshall sim like I need a (well you get my meaning)

• Haha 1