I am OFFICIALLY OLD!

cclarry

I guess instead of FORUM, jrrshop deals will now all use code AARP hahah

Happy Birthday Larry. :)

There are a lot of different generations in this forum and regardless of age still feels like a family - semi dysfunctional at times, but still a family haha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kevin H said:

here are a lot of different generations in this forum and regardless of age still feels like a family - semi dysfunctional at times, but st

It is okay to say we are dysfunctional.

That is what makes us a great family 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

So, I have 330 "Friends and Family" on Fakebook...

ONE said Happy Birthday!  Out of 330!

THAT is why THIS FORUM is my family!

@cclarry, that's heartbreaking. Maybe you don't have your birthday visible in your FB settings? I would think with 330 friends and family members that your settings probably don't show your birthday. 

I bet if you posted today something like, "I just want to thank my friends for making my birthday special yesterday," you'll find friends and family wishing you a belated happy birthday. Personally,  I can only remember the birth dates of my parents, siblings, wife and kids and a couple of friends. I've been best man at two weddings and stood up at several others -- I saved a friend from a shooter with a  loaded 357 when I was young and I can't remember the birthdays of any of them. It doesn't mean I don't treasure their friendships, I do . It's probably the same with your friends and family. If you try the post I suggested-- I'd love to hear back on what happened. I bet you that people will be wishing you a happy (belated) birthday right away, so please give it a shot! 

• Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

@cclarry, that's heartbreaking. Maybe you don't have your birthday visible in your FB settings? I would think with 330 friends and family members that your settings probably don't show your birthday. 

I bet if you posted today something like, "I just want to thank my friends for making my birthday special yesterday," you'll find friends and family wishing you a belated happy birthday. Personally,  I can only remember the birth dates of my parents, siblings, wife and kids and a couple of friends. I've been best man at two weddings and stood up at several others -- I saved a friend from a shooter with a  loaded 357 when I was young and I can't remember the birthdays of any of them. It doesn't mean I don't treasure their friendships, I do . It's probably the same with your friends and family. If you try the post I suggested-- I'd love to hear back on what happened. I bet you that people will be wishing you a happy (belated) birthday right away, so please give it a shot! 

No, my birthday is in my Bio and open for everyone to see!  

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

So, I have 330 "Friends and Family" on Fakebook...

ONE said Happy Birthday!  Out of 330!

THAT is why THIS FORUM is my family!

I closed fb a year ago .... so i have an excuse ... lol ( don t even remeber if i had you there or not lol ) 

But yep this place is one of the very few ... and i m pretty sure age and maturity has something to do with that ...(or not ? ) .

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1