I am OFFICIALLY OLD!

cclarry

3 minutes ago, abacab said:

I also guess that you missed the hint not to discuss politics in this thread... 🤪

I was replying and discussing economics. I never stated a political view. I think you were trying to. I just posted some simple facts taught at the HS level. Of course,  the entire thread isn't the stuff of the forum policy. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

Anyhow,  let's get on to celebrating Larry. I'm serious when I  say this section of the forum which a lot of us spend a good deal of time at would not be even close to as good without Larry. @cclarry, it's your birthday.  What do you want to do? Would you like to share some of  your latest music with us? I think we should think about things you'd enjoy. How about it? 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, jude77 said:

Congratulations!  Like so many of the rest of us you're now and official ward of the state and you're entitled to a free colonoscopy every five years! 

This brings back memories!  :P  Seriously, my first one was free through my health insurance--partially through my premiums, partially through my employer's premiums.  When I get to have another one, I hope my old person insurance covers it, partially though my supplemental insurance and partially though my insurance paid for through employee/employer salary deductions over the years.

• Haha 1

lol this forum is like a lfo put in random with no sync , that's why i love it , a small info on Larry birthaday and we had infos from social security to colonoscopy lol

So i ask what is the age to start doing it damn ....the night was good untilo this info lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, User 905133 said:

This brings back memories!  :P  Seriously, my first one was free through my health insurance--partially through my premiums, partially through my employer's premiums.  When I get to have another one, I hope my old person insurance covers it, partially though my supplemental insurance and partially though my insurance paid for through employee/employer salary deductions over the years.

It's part of the ACA. Mandated by law for preventative  healthcare when men reach 50 without a copay. Otherwise,  prior to the ACA, they could cost several thousand dollars or more.  

Edited by PavlovsCat

If you guys like your conspiracies, then you'll know that a few layers up on the onion are the Global Cabal which include 13 famous families.  

Ignoring all of the other areas to keep this relevant to music, did you know that humans apparently resonate very well to A at 432hz and that using 440hz actually causes some discomfort and discontent?  Here's an interesting link about it!  Yep, one of those major families, the Rockefellers, were big supporters and helped to get the standard adopted.

Enjoy! 😁

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kevin H said:

So I won’t expect any deals being posted on that last wed of every month since Larry will be rich and sparing no expense hahah

and once every 5 years on the day of colonoscopy

3 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Wait, we've gone on to colonoscopies now? With this group a thread is like a box of chocolates... 

just not too deep into the subject, please 

2 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Or, too many resonators?  😉 

oh boy, now this one... :D:D 

• Haha 2