Computer Music Sub

cclarry

14 hours ago, Paul_in_wales said:

online local library sign-up+libbyapp.com = free+legal access to all the major music mags including computer music, future music, sound on sound and beat.

Yes, with my local library, it’s not the same app, but I have free access at least to Computer Music and Future Music magazines for a while now. 

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Twice as much as I used to pay. Still not jumping ;)

It got to the point I only read the product reviews.  I'm past being enticed by free stuff.  While it is a great magazine not devoting time to it becomes a waste of  money.

Packetmads isn't as good as Zinio.

I agree that PocketMags is not as good as Zinio, but I have been getting CM from PocketMags for the past couple years for $15.99 / yr auto renewal, which I think is a fair deal.  I suppose they might raise the rates, but I recently got the notice for my renewal in January 2022 and it is still $15.99  The Android app is what I use, and it works well enough.

On 12/26/2021 at 10:30 PM, Paul_in_wales said:

online local library sign-up+libbyapp.com = free+legal access to all the major music mags including computer music, future music, sound on sound and beat.

I discovered Libby recently looking for library books for my daughter. Pretty neat app.

On 12/26/2021 at 10:30 PM, Paul_in_wales said:

Yours obviously works better than mine.....a search for "computer music magazine"  on my local lib returns 1 result....

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (DVD). 😕

😀

1 minute ago, paulo said:

Yours obviously works better than mine.....a search for "computer music magazine"  on my local lib returns 1 result....

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (DVD). 😕

😀

you don't search on the local library - that's just to get the library card number which you use in libbyapp.com

Just now, Paul_in_wales said:

you don't search on the local library - that's just to get the library card number which you use in libbyapp.com

Yeah, I know. There's a problem with my sign-in for some reason so I can't do that at the moment.

All the same though.....that search result.....FFS. LOL.