Should I install Cakewalk or Sonar first? (Is the Cakewalk Command Center dead tech?)

Resonant Serpent

I tried to download it from the old site, but no luck.

I'm trying to install the Concrete Limiter for the Pro Channel, but keep getting an error and it won't install.

After doing research on the forum, it seems that it will only install with the CCC.

Everything else installs just fine with installers downloaded from my account.

Anyone know a workaround?

Edited by Resonant Serpent

4 hours ago, scook said:

Just downloaded CCC from the Cakewalk website using Edge on Win10.

Ran CCC, it connects and downloads OK.

All the installers used by CCC should also be in your old Cakewalk account. To run manually downloaded CCC compatible installers, place them in the CCC download folder then use CCC to install.

Thank you.

Chrome was blocking the download with no popup, so I thought the site was broken. 

Right-clicked the button and I still had to tell Chrome that it was a legitimate download.

Was able to grab it.

On 12/26/2021 at 3:25 PM, scook said:

Just downloaded CCC from the Cakewalk website using Edge on Win10.

Ran CCC, it connects and downloads OK.

All the installers used by CCC should also be in your old Cakewalk account. To run manually downloaded CCC compatible installers, place them in the CCC download folder then use CCC to install.

Sorry to highjack this thread, but I'm having no success downloading CCC from the Cakewalk website using Edge or Chrome in W10.  Any ideas?  I'm trying to reactivate Rapture Pro, Dimension Pro 1.5, and other legacy CW vst's into my new computer.  They're downloaded but in demo mode.

Just checked the CCC download again. It is working. 

If you cannot download CCC, here is how to activate Rapture Pro.

For Dimension Pro, run the standalone or DAW as administrator and enter the serial number starting with CWDM15 and registration code from your old user account.

Most legacy VSTs do not require activation. Those that do either use a method like Rapture Pro (the link covers all of them) or have serial number/registration codes in your user account.

54 minutes ago, Lynn Wilson said:

Sorry to highjack this thread, but I'm having no success downloading CCC from the Cakewalk website using Edge or Chrome in W10.  Any ideas?  I'm trying to reactivate Rapture Pro, Dimension Pro 1.5, and other legacy CW vst's into my new computer.  They're downloaded but in demo mode.

Right-click the download button, and choose "save file as...". Chrome will then give you a button on the download bar at the bottom of the browser saying the file is unsafe, and you have to choose to keep it. Only then will it download. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll throw it up somewhere so you can grab it.

1 hour ago, scook said:

Just checked the CCC download again. It is working. 

If you cannot download CCC, here is how to activate Rapture Pro.

For Dimension Pro, run the standalone or DAW as administrator and enter the serial number starting with CWDM15 and registration code from your old user account.

Most legacy VSTs do not require activation. Those that do either use a method like Rapture Pro (the link covers all of them) or have serial number/registration codes in your user account.

53 minutes ago, Resonant Serpent said:

Right-click the download button, and choose "save file as...". Chrome will then give you a button on the download bar at the bottom of the browser saying the file is unsafe, and you have to choose to keep it. Only then will it download. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll throw it up somewhere so you can grab it.

Thank you two for your quick and correct responses!  Happy New Year!!

• Like 1