PA Mega Sale $20 Voucher!

cclarry

9 hours ago, daveiv said:

Why does Matcha sound so bad? It would be nice to cool down my GAS for 10 bucks.

It just doesn't sound like a clean DI guitar with any dynamics at all to me.  (note I'm a guitarist used to higher end guitars and boutiqe effects/amps in the real world).  Even decent sampler has a free DI guitar that sounds more authentic to me.  I really like PA plugins, but this one is a dud in my limited experience.

5 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Got email that $20 voucher can now be used again.

You know - I think the point of me getting subscription was that I would use the yearly voucher to get everything I wanted and then end the subscription. Last year, that was 5 specific plugins. But through the year I picked up those 5 with the various sales / subscriptions. Plus an additional 10. Then I got 5 more with the yearly voucher. And there are still others I want. It never ends. It's like a nightmare. Haha. (cries)

The discount sales and voucher method really works as a business model, I've spent way more money with them in a single year than any rational person would have.  Lots of plugins were not even on my radar and someone makes some comment about what it does, I demo it and sure enough it is awesome.  :)  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

It just doesn't sound like a clean DI guitar with any dynamics at all to me.  (note I'm a guitarist used to higher end guitars and boutiqe effects/amps in the real world).  Even decent sampler has a free DI guitar that sounds more authentic to me.  I really like PA plugins, but this one is a dud in my limited experience.

I think both Matcha and Keemun aim to be playable first, realistic second. I'm not qualified to say if they succeed.

Matcha is a unique and innovative musical instrument that allows keyboarders and MIDI artists to create powerful rock guitar tones that sound as realistic as any you’ve ever heard.

WEDGE FORCE Keemun is an innovative musical instrument that recreates the sound of a professionally-recorded bass DI, allowing keyboard players to craft realistic and expressive bass lines all on their own.