Plugin Alliance MEGA Sale!

cclarry

22 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

What month? I pick up Computer Music every so often and may even already have it.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just found it. CM257 from 2018, for anyone else looking. It may be in subsequent issues too, I believe. 

Yep it has been part of the core for years now in every issue since  (as far as I know)

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 3:27 PM, Starship Krupa said:

If anyone has any wisdom to share regarding Transient Designer Plus vs. nvelope (for instance some special feature of Transient Designer Plus that I'm not aware of), please share.

By far the best results can be achieved with Eventide SplitEq... check it out for yourself and demo it... instant buy for me!

Edited by ZokZTM
  • Like 1

I'm kinda leaning toward nvelope. I downloaded both of them and the only thing the SPL Transient Designer + has that nvelope doesn't have is the external sidechain input. nvelope has that dual band mode, which I think I'll get more use out of. I was having fun putting it on drum loops and bringing the snare or kick up and down.

Now that I know the trick for getting at the VST3 presets that PA ship with their stuff (at least Lindell, bx and elysia), it makes it easier to demo things.

Picked up TRIAD yesterday. What a monster.