Coming Soon from PA

cclarry

21 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Bring on another channel strip too!

I feel you. I have a raft of songs that have been sitting here because none of my channel strips can pull off the kind of subtle transformer saturation I require.

And what's a channel strip without a bus compressor? Where are all the bus compressors?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

ok now i can talk about it  : impressed, really each move is impactfull and i'm talking 0.5 db moves !!

i prefer it other the amek 200 witch was alrready great .... keep your dineros guyz , this culd be the only eq you'll need for busses and masters  ...

When you select lesss smooth filters , you have bigger values in freq ;) 

1 minute ago, Zo said:

ok now i can talk about it  : impressed, really each move is impactfull and i'm talking 0.5 db moves !!

i prefer it other the amek 200 witch was alrready great .... keep your dineros guyz , this culd be the only eq you'll need for busses and masters  ...

When you select lesss smooth filters , you have bigger values in freq ;) 

It reminds me a lot of the 432...and the 432 is crazy good (and a LOT CHEAPER at the moment ($39.99))
This will probably be priced at $399 Retail, like the Amek, and an intro price of $199

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It reminds me a lot of the 432...and the 432 is crazy good (and a LOT CHEAPER at the moment ($39.99))
This will probably be priced at $399 Retail, like the Amek, and an intro price of $199

yep like always , i didn't done a direct A/B to tell you truth , but i never really gelled with the ik , don't know why  ... i like using their 1081 or old eq's doe 

• Like 1

The "Switch" to the right of the LO Knob is the Frequency selection for the high pass filter,
switchable between 100 and 50 Hz...and the LO Knob is the slope of the filter.  From the Manual

Shelving Bands:
• HI SHELVING: determines the gain of the HI shelving band. The frequency of the band is fixed at 10 KHz.
• LO SHELVING: determines the gain of the LOW shelving band. The frequency of the band is determined by the selector.
• LO SHELVING Frequency Selector: sets the frequency of the low shelving band. The settings are 50Hz or 100Hz.

Edited by cclarry