Flash Sale Maag EQ4 for $29

cclarry

Wow!! It appears that PA is following Waves in the $29 deal! They must be monitoring this forum and know we ain't gonna pay much more than $29 for plugins now!!

Great work Larry! You have brought the PPP down! WAY DOWN! : )

[edit] Forgot to say that the Maag plugin is really good on vocals. Don't over do it. Great price. No-brainer

Edited by Grem
Forgot something
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, muzdol said:

I already have the maag eq2.

Do i need this?

I used Waves Q-Clone to compare PA'S emulation to Luftikus (https://www.kvraudio.com/product/luftikus-by-lkjb) and found them to be nearly identical. Download them both and test yourself. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, muzdol said:

Do i need this?

Nobody really "needs" any of this krapp.

The maag 4 has the "air" band up top, which adds life. I find the lower bands are just destroyed by this eq, but I love that top air band.

Other than that, the maag 4 must be twice as good as maag 2.

3 hours ago, muzdol said:

Do i need this?

Same here. 

This is what I found @ ProToolsExpert:

”While the Mäag EQ2 provides some of the same audio magic of its bigger brother, it also adds features which make it the perfect companion to the EQ4. While the EQ4’s wide, musical control over 4 frequency bands for sweetening your tracks, the EQ2’s second band offers greater control over centre frequencies and bandwidth selections, making it a great tool for fixing problems or creating more radical changes.

The EQ2 also has the Air Band like the EQ4, but offers a 15KHz band not found on the EQ4. The EQ2’s 11 LMF bell selections on its LMF band: 6 wide and 5 tight, broaden its frequency selections compared to the EQ4, which has only wide bell selections. This allows the EQ2 to zoom in on problem areas in a manner that EQ can’t. The EQ2 also features an Input Attenuator not found on the EQ4 to help normalise the signal before applying EQ.”

• Like 1