VS-700C and Windows 11 ?

Manolo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Ok, thanks both of you, it's a good news. I didn't upgrade to Windows 11 for that reason.

That said, I don't see, for now, reasons to upgrade 🙃.

I wrote to Roland to explain them that they should take example on RME Audio for the support they provide to old products.

Answer of Roland (summary) : time to move on... At about 2000 $ the device, I replied that if they pay me back, I can move on. When I see RME Audio providing drivers since XP SP2 to Windows 11, I think Roland is far behind. Anyway, I'm glad it works with W11 despite the bad will of Roland.

It's really shameful that Roland will do such injustices to its customers for such an expensive piece of equipment. I'm also a victim of this unfortunate situation after making this purchase via Sweetwater after it was recommended to work seamlessly with Sonar, I had to buy it twice due to duty and taxes in my country to find out it has become obsolete after two years of use due to the lack of windows 10 drivers and support. It really left some level of discomfort in my mind and have avoided purchasing anything from Roland since, I had a fantom g7 and sold the same and has since migrated my purchases to Yamaha. Must admit it really was a beautiful piece of equipment.