BestService Merry Christmas 20€ Voucher

Frank

We wish you a wonderful Christmas, and would like to present our gift to you!

Our gifts are hidden in various places on our website. These are Christmas trees, and if you finde one of them, it will reveal a bonus code which you can use to save € 20 on each purchase from € 99!

Simply enter the Bonus Code upon checkout in your shopping cart and save. You can use the code as often as you like, but only one per order and not in combination with any other promo/voucher codes.

The Code is valid over Christmas until December 26th, 2021.

https://www.bestservice.com/deals/merry_christmas_3799.html

Hint: Check the BestService Team

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

We wish you a wonderful Christmas, and would like to present our gift to you!

Our gifts are hidden in various places on our website. These are Christmas trees, and if you finde one of them, it will reveal a bonus code which you can use to save € 20 on each purchase from € 99!

Simply enter the Bonus Code upon checkout in your shopping cart and save. You can use the code as often as you like, but only one per order and not in combination with any other promo/voucher codes.

The Code is valid over Christmas until December 26th, 2021.

https://www.bestservice.com/deals/merry_christmas_3799.html

Hint: Check the BestService Team

CODE Is HOLLYJOLLY

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just  made a $130 purchase from them (including this code). When it asked for freebie selection, it looks like they gave me the entire HOF Vintage Legends Reverb set, not just one of the verbs. Maybe they did it because I already owned all but 2, but still a nice double freebie.

11 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Just  made a $130 purchase from them (including this code). When it asked for freebie selection, it looks like they gave me the entire HOF Vintage Legends Reverb set, not just one of the verbs. Maybe they did it because I already owned all but 2, but still a nice double freebie.

The gift is the Vintage Legends Reverbs set...which sells for $99 (now on sale at JRR for $49)

Edited by cclarry

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The gift is the Vintage Legends Reverbs set...which sells for $99 (now on sale at JRR for $49)

Interesting. They must have revised this, since the freebie back on Black Friday was just one of the verbs for each 99 plus purchase.

• Like 1