Super Deal on Waves WUP!

cclarry

Well, last sundayI upgraded my Gold+Renmax (plus another few ones) bundle to Horizon for $129 at everyplugin. I received the notification to choose my 3 free plugins which I choose. Later on sunday I received 2 additional e-mails asking me to choose the plugins, I though it was just a repeated notification but I clicked in the link and it send me to the plugins page choose, I choose just for fun and it was registered in my account! Finally I received 9 free plugins with my upgrade!

I can't complain of Waves now... I got Horizon + 9 plugins for $129, a nice en of year gift from them. Hope they don't take away the extra 6 plugins from my account.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zo said:

Larry , are you palestinian ? 

Ok i m gone lol .....

Edit : i thought that was your card Larry , not another guy card lol hence my comment .... but in both cases i still find it fun lol can't help ...

More seriously , you got me , i really thought there was a sale on wup ....

• Like 2

The plugin market is getting more and more crowded. Back in the day Waves was one of only a handful of go to plug in companies. 

Now we have many more in the game. Not just college kids playing with code, but great well made plug ins. Some of them free. I love my Waves plugins, but most of the time anything they do can be duplicated with something else. Some are unique and make using them easier than alternatives. Waves isn't the only ones who regularly update their plugins. Which makes sticking with them in the future a tough call UNLESS I get a killer deal on WUP and I mean killer deal because my price to WUP makes me think about using another company.

Sorry....Just being real here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

No more WUP anymore

if i listen to you , i will have small sized plugin and ugly old gui's (still on 9 here lol) , that's the only reason i want to wup .... their new relases are 90% useless given what i already have ;)  had to buy ovox cause the projects i'm working on , the producer is using it ....under than that ...nada get's me exited ...