Noiseash Need Preamp and EQ Collection

cclarry

Noiseash have just released 6 new Neve plugins, currently on intro pricing: Need Preamp and EQ Collection

$149 for the full bundle, will be $349. Items are also available individually at intro prices.

For two weeks (presumably from today), you can get an extra $30 off the bundle with promo code ALLINEED

“NEW: We've been so busy to develop the best analog models for you. Now meet NEED Preamp and Eq Collection which includes 7 Outstanding British style preamp / eq plugins! NEED 73, 81, 84, 533 and Preamps Bundle, everything is here. All of them are the extremely accurate end to end circuit emulations which retain each small detail and true vintage tone of these phenomenal studio equipment. But NEED Preamp and Eq Collection pushes the boundries with great features like NDS and Mid/Side Processing.”

https://noiseash.com/need-preamp-and-eq-collection/

• Like 2

Guyz be absolutly sure to try at least the 533 aka portico , it is a superb one , surprised by how well it was .... workhorse , don't have the steinberg portico to compare but i say it's at least great to have in arsenal , imho the one to grab in the bundle if not the bundle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, e-cue said:

I was holding out to see if another retailer would come up cheaper/with rewards.  Doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

if you owned the 31102 , you have an extra 30 $ off the bundle price if i recall well ...