Arturia Freebie incoming - Mello Fi!

cclarry

3 hours ago, abacab said:

But if you do that, won't you forget that you already bought some stuff that you might pay for again in the next sale? 🤣

This is what I appreciate about Plugin Boutique's shopping cart system -- it tells you if you've already bought something before. Well, okay, it only tells you if you bought it from them. But it's saved me from buying the same thing twice on more than a few occasions. Sad. I know. 

• Like 2

Just now, Zo said:

Exact they dropped a message saying this could take some time .... or maybe they boycott those who didn't bougth anything since a while lol guilty here !!

Well they got my money.

Maybe they're just excluding the cool kids...

he said as he ran to grab his coat... 

• Haha 1

I was able to get a S/N and Unlock Code instantly from Pluginboutique: https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/8520-Tape-MELLO-FI .

After registering/activating these on Arturia's website the plugin immediately showed up in My Products and the Arturia Software Center and I was able to load it in my DAW and use it.

The only drawback with this approach is that the registration is only for 30 days.  I'm not sure if this is intentional (maybe a demo?) or just an error.

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Got it.  And another one. And another one. 

So you're saying that when I wake up tomorrow I'll have 2 dozen licenses?

Hope you appreciate this post Fleer, it's my big 2K post and I spent it quoting you.
With your 7K+ you're probably thinking...  2K?  Amateur - I cracked that milestone right after puberty... 

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1