Sampler similar to sample one xt.

pdkmusic

I really like sample one xt and I wish cakewalk had something similar. Studio one is not my cup of tea though(cpu spikes. bad cpu management,etc) and I am searching for a third party sampler with the ease of use of sample one to use with cakewalk. 

I have been using the free version of TX16Wx for longer than I like to admit! That thing is so feature packed that I have no need to get the pay version. But be aware that the learning curve is very steep. It will take a while to get familiar with it. It is well worth getting it in your arsenal. The editing in it is very much like Kontakt. You can load samples or record directly into it. Check it out and if you need help or tips just contact me in this forum.

• Like 1

Thanks for the recommendation. Tried it yesterday. Not so easy as studio ones or even tracktion waveform sampler. With those two samplers I can work without needing a manual or help. I think Nuance from sonic arts is closer to what I want.  

12 minutes ago, Sidney Earl Goodroe said:

I have been using the free version of TX16Wx for longer than I like to admit! That thing is so feature packed that I have no need to get the pay version. But be aware that the learning curve is very steep. It will take a while to get familiar with it. It is well worth getting it in your arsenal. The editing in it is very much like Kontakt. You can load samples or record directly into it. Check it out and if you need help or tips just contact me in this forum.

Have you been able to record audio directly using TX16Wx with Cakewalk?

I have never been able to get the audio input working in TX16Wx, unless I use something else like Reaper.