To Live For

whoisp

Finished the idea 2LIVE4 i posted couple weeks ago after i lost mans best friend. Few people encouraged me to do a full song from the little idea, here it is, i perk it up in the middle 8. Spent 14yrs with the mighty pigpoo, always sat by me recording when he was not destroying trees haha hope you like 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I very much enjoyed this one! I listened to the "demo" first, and I think I enjoyed the final print more because I did.
Always interesting to get an insight into the creative process of others; so a big Thanks for that!

t

14 years is a pretty good run, so better to be thankful than depressed; and you've celebrated his life well here.
The worst thing a good dog does is get old on you; been there, done that, more than a few times...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

I very much enjoyed this one! I listened to the "demo" first, and I think I enjoyed the final print more because I did.
Always interesting to get an insight into the creative process of others; so a big Thanks for that!

t

14 years is a pretty good run, so better to be thankful than depressed; and you've celebrated his life well here.
The worst thing a good dog does is get old on you; been there, done that, more than a few times...

Thank you for feedback and yes he had a great run.  Now what creative adventure do i do next. I'm playing with izotope Break Tweaker sampler to get me inspired. However for all the hassle of triggering patterns and creating them i might as well use cakewalk has a sampler, don't get me wrong it does have some good sounds what you can manipulate on micro edit...

• Like 1