Missing Midi Files for New Addictive Drums 2 Adpak

Tom Whitten

Hi All, 

I'm trying to install an Adpak for Addictive Drums 2 but only the new kit is showing up in the interface, the beats are not showing up.  The installer says everything is installed properly. I assume the midi files are in the wrong place but everything I've read says the midi files are loaded into the interface.  I've tried uninstalling AD2 and reinstalling via the Online Installer but nothing changes. The beats are not in the stand alone version either.  I'm running the latest version of CbB, a U-Phoria interface, and Windows 10.  Thanks everyone. 

Edited by Tom Whitten

On the same screen that you used in your video, the "Beats" tab,  none of my new United Pop beats are showing up in the library, the United Pop kit shows up in the kits list, but the beats themselves are not to be found. 

Edited by Tom Whitten
Clarity

Tom, I'm not sure that every ADpacks has a correlated beat library... you could check with XLN.

The video shows you the Beats Gallery and what is in there: I've got several adpacks that do not have a dedicated beats library. And I think that the beats gallery shows what is installed. 

I also checked the midi packs section and didn't find a library dedicated to your new kit. https://www.xlnaudio.com/products/addictive_drums_2/midipak

But I'm not 100% sure about this anyway.... 

• Great Idea 1

Not to hijack this thread, but I wish XLN had not removed access to the MIDI files themselves.  You used to be able to download the MIDI files you owned from each MIDIPAK so you could use them in other apps.   Obviously you can still save them as MIDI files after you import the MIDIPAK into AD2, but it's not as convenient.