Waves Plugins - $19.99

GroverKen

26 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Anyone have the GTR3 plugin ( me being an ax player :D ) .. Any good??

https://www.waves.com/plugins/gtr3

Yes I do. And to be honest, it's been a while since I took it out. Not because I didn't like it, just not doing much playing lately.  When I did play around with it I was happy with it and for the money I spent on it (got it with the Gold  Bundle) I thought it was fantastic. I remember saying that I thought it was an under-rated amp sim. No one talks much about it at all. But it can hold it's own with just about anything out there.

If you can get it for $16, grab it. For that price it's value is hard to beat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, abacab said:

@huskerLook in your Waves account for your bundle upgrade deals. The coupon should be good for those as well in the shopping cart. The upgrades are custom discounted based upon Waves products that you already own.

Also, as Larry has pointed out, you can add multiple coupons in your cart, such as "YNY23" for an extra 10% off!

Yeah, my upgrade to Mercury with all the coupons is $422.  That is as low as I've seen it for me. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Grem said:

Yes I do. And to be honest, it's been a while since I took it out. Not because I didn't like it, just not doing much playing lately.  When I did play around with it I was happy with it and for the money I spent on it (got it with the Gold  Bundle) I thought it was fantastic. I remember saying that I thought it was an under-rated amp sim. No one talks much about it at all. But it can hold it's own with just about anything out there.

If you can get it for $16, grab it. For that price it's value is hard to beat.

A few GTR plugs included in the WAVES GOLD bundle:

https://www.waves.com/bundles/gold

Using all 3 coupons and as an upgrade in account I end up at $79 .. thats a possible. 42 Plugs in that bundle

• Great Idea 1

19 minutes ago, husker said:

Yeah, my upgrade to Mercury with all the coupons is $422.  That is as low as I've seen it for me. 

OK, well I was thinking of one of the smaller bundles that completes a minor collection with some that you already have. I don't think I would spend that much on Waves.

I've always been a bottom fisher at Waves, with the exception of the Abbey Roads Collection, LOL!

Love me some free plugs and $29 deals! Or bundle upgrades that are only slightly higher! :)

I have all but 2 of the One Knob series that I acquired one at a time for free!

Edited by abacab

4 minutes ago, abacab said:

OK, well I was thinking of one of the smaller bundles that completes a minor collection with some that you already have. I don't think I would spend that much on Waves.

I've always been a bottom fisher at Waves, with the exception of the Abbey Roads Collection, LOL!

Love me some free plugs, $29 deals! Or bundle upgrades that are only slightly higher! :)

I'm at Horizon now, Mercury is the only place to go for me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, husker said:

I'm at Horizon now, Mercury is the only place to go for me. 

I was able to get Mercury from Horizon much cheaper than that. I would wait. And check with Koby over at everyplugin.com he got the best dealsw for me on my Waves upgrades.

@Fleer

I know Larry is making a joke, but you would get all the stuff in Gold WUP'd for just what.... $13?!!! No-Brainer right there!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

17 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

A few GTR plugs included in the WAVES GOLD bundle:

https://www.waves.com/bundles/gold

Using all 3 coupons and as an upgrade in account I end up at $79 .. thats a possible. 42 Plugs in that bundle

As far as I can tell Aidan, that's the whole GTR suite. Those three.

You got me wondering, so I started up Cakewalk and am playing my guitar through GTR. And I had forgot how good the clean sound is. The pedal fx's are top notch. Two amps hooked up by default. And you can see the routing and choose how you want it routed. Both amps has it's own cab controls, you can link the two amps,  and in the upper right corner there is a HD mode. And the GUI is resizeable (for me anyway).

Forgot about the tuner, it's a really good one. Easy to see, to use. No frills, no fuss.

• Thanks 1