Epic Games Holiday Sales 2021: Free game daily and $10 reusable coupon | Dec 30 - Three Freebies - Tomb Raider (3 Games)

Kal S

Epic Games Store is giving away daily freebies during the two weeks of its winter sale.
Sale ends January 6th, 2022.

Also check out limitless $10 off coupons which can be used on top of discounted items.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/sales-and-specials/holiday-sale

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/massive-discounts-and-limitless-10-off-coupons-hit-the-epic-games-store

Note: Epic Games freebies are weekly usually. For the period of the Holiday Sale there will be a new freebie every day.

3 freebies for Dec 30:
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration,
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition,
Tomb Raider GOTY

List so far:

Dec 29: Salt and Sanctuary
Dec 28: Moving Out
Dec 27: Mages of Mystralia
Dec 26 : Control
Dec 25: Prey
Dec 24: Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition
Dec 23: Vampyr
Dec 22: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Extinction
Dec 21: Second Extinction
Dec 20: Loop Hero
Dec 19: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Dec 18, 2021: Remnant: From the Ashes
Dec 17, 2021: Neon Abyss
Dec 16, 2021: Shenmue 3

Edited by Kal S
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Thank you for bumping up the thread. It's a nice reminder "Did I get my Epic freebie today?"

In the description for Loop Hero it almost sounded like The Lich has thrown the world into a timeless musical loop

It seems to use bitcrushed loops as background music but it's not the mix of Nurbits and a dungeon crawler that I hoped. I think they may have missed an opportunity there...

• Like 1

Apparentely the list of upcoming games was leaked, but the person/people with the list have decided not to publish it so they wouldn't spoil the fun for everyone else. I believe they reveal the names of the games one at a time, just one day before it comes available on Epic Games.

There is a thread on Reddit with a list that shows the next game, if you're curious.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, antler said:

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden today

Was that a duplicate?  I had it in my library and don't recall purchasing it so I suppose that answers my own question!

What are people using the coupon for?  I don't have as much time these days and have a ton of games (and GamePass Ultimate) so I probably won't buy much.  I was eyeing up that Hot Wheels game but it doesn't support crossplay yet from what I can see and I'd want to play remotely with my grandson who is on Xbox.

6 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Was that a duplicate?  I had it in my library and don't recall purchasing it so I suppose that answers my own question!

What are people using the coupon for?  I don't have as much time these days and have a ton of games (and GamePass Ultimate) so I probably won't buy much.  I was eyeing up that Hot Wheels game but it doesn't support crossplay yet from what I can see and I'd want to play remotely with my grandson who is on Xbox.

I used it for The Vale, Shadow of the Crown, as it was a game that works on audio only, without visuals, which peaked my interesst.  With coupon it was just $5.99

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

They may have given it away before (they've had Christmas giveaways like this for at least the past few years, as well as a weekly giveaway on Thursdays throughout the rest of the year), but this is the first time that I've seen that title in a giveaway.