50% OFF on the UNFINISHED OMNISPHERE BUNDLE

TheSteven

SAVE 50% ON THE UNFINISHED OMNISPHERE BUNDLE
https://www.timespace.com/products/the-unfinished-omnisphere-bundle

Comprised of over 3,700 patches for Spectrasonics Omnisphere aimed at dark cinematic underscore, ambient film scoring and deep electronica, this bundle by The Unfinished brings 14 sets of sonic wizardry together in a single, super value, pack.

50% off $276.00
Ends 21st May 2019

You can find out more about each individual soundset at their individual pages. Please note that Colossus, Colossus II, Colossus III: Deluxe, Ferox and Pangaea Deluxe require Omnisphere 2 to work correctly – all other sounds work in both Omni 1 and 2. Some ‘Deluxe’ soundsets require either Trilian or Bob Moog Tribute libraries to work fully, please check the product pages before purchasing.

Edited by TheSteven

I've been toying with the idea of biting the bullet becoming an Omnispherologist.
Adopting Omnisphere as the one true synth, burning the heathen alternatives on the alter of resale and leading a hopefully simpler, purer, but rich softsynth existence.
If you're going monosofysynththeistic, Omnisphere is probably one of the more flexible ways to go.

The Unfinished libraries are very good, good enough that this bundle has been on my wish list.
I'd probably get more millage out of them than the other synths that I've picked up over the last 2 years and cumulatively spent more on.
For me the timing of this sale sucks, hopefully during BF or the Winter Holidays they'll have a similar sale.

• Like 2

On 5/18/2019 at 3:50 AM, Fleer said:

Omnisphere 2 is just wonderful

I'd be all over it if they would allow an upgrade price for the physical media. Don't know why that should be so difficult really, but there you go. So Omnisphere 1 it is for those whose available d/l speeds mean that they would lose the will to live before they ever got to use v2.

2 hours ago, paulo said:

I'd be all over it if they would allow an upgrade price for the physical media. Don't know why that should be so difficult really, but there you go. So Omnisphere 1 it is for those whose available d/l speeds mean that they would lose the will to live before they ever got to use v2.

Could you use someone else's omni 2 usb drive to do the install and then just use the upgrade serial to register it?

4 hours ago, Paul_in_wales said:

Could you use someone else's omni 2 usb drive to do the install and then just use the upgrade serial to register it?

Maybe if I knew anyone that had one, but I don't so there's that...... I could buy the USB from spectrasonics after I pay the upgrade price, but by the time you factor in shipping costs from US I wouldn't be much better off than just buying it as if I didn't have Omni 1. It would be easy enough for them to implement a system whereby upgraders could buy the physical media at an outlet near to them at an upgrade price if they wanted to, but I've asked and told them why but they're not interested so I guess I'll live without it.