ToonTrack EZBass update to 1.1.2 (NOT a deal)

balinas

4 minutes ago, balinas said:

I note an EZBass software update to 1.1.2 on the ToonTrack Product manager.  I just blindly do these updates having no idea what the update is actually for!

That EZBass 1.1.2 update was released on 12/16/21. No release notes that I see.

• Like 1

Hmm don't hold your breath, I contacted support recently to ask that very question, here was the reply:

"Thanks for your email. We really appreciate your feedback. Right now Toontrack Support does not have any confirmation on a future version of EZkeys that will include an updated interface to match EZbass and Superior Drummer 3. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any details for future plans on EZkeys."

Make of that what you will. Roughly translated I think it says:

'we're quite happy with the cash cow model thanks, and we'll just keep on shipping those expansion packs'

Andy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love Toontrack, but it would be nice to see EZ Drummer and Superior being pushed by other drum programs out there to improve in ways such as you suggest, and otherwise. As it is, their competition  seems to be falling more by the wayside every year. (I believe Superior does have the scaling feature)

Edited by LAGinz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Shame they steadfastly refuse to update EzKeys

Exactly. And such a great song writing tool.

After EZD2 came out, I fully expected EZK2 to follow soon after with browser/song finding/editing features similar to those in EZD2.  

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1