"Insignificant"

bats brew

Nothing insignificant here at all; great track (I should say another great track) Bats!

t

My brother tells a story of a whitewater experience, he got dumped from the raft, and caught in a whirlpool.
He could see the surface, but couldn't break the pull (this is a man who body-surfed the wedge all the time);
he was at the point of giving up and the whirl just puked him out.
Not insignificant at all...

• Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 2:43 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Nothing insignificant here at all; great track (I should say another great track) Bats!

t

My brother tells a story of a whitewater experience, he got dumped from the raft, and caught in a whirlpool.
He could see the surface, but couldn't break the pull (this is a man who body-surfed the wedge all the time);
he was at the point of giving up and the whirl just puked him out.
Not insignificant at all...

ha! your brother's experience was very close to mine,

but it was my wife (and the guide) that got sucked out of the raft on a Class V, i got the guide back in, but wifey went down in a hydraulic, just like your brother, and came out about 30 yards downstream... we had a frantic chase, backwards, downstream, and got her just fine. she did not lose her paddle!!! quite the experience, it was quite scary.

thanks for listening to my tracks. i'm glad somebody is getting a chance to hear them, maybe for the 1st time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

wow bats...ez isn't ez at all...like those rapids.  But you make it seem ez,  that's the key.  Are you making a living with your muzik?

heheh, ez.... yep... nope.

well, certain things ARE easy, the ideas are easy....

harder to get it all dialed into a complete arrangement.

am i making a living at music?

oh, H3LL NO!!  heheh,

i did, for a long time, 6 years....

but now, i just do this for myself, and try to share.

thanks so much for listening

3 minutes ago, Fred's Gratis Scores said:

Love the guitar sounds in this one.

thanks man!

here's the rig:

direct-rec-rig.jpg

guitar into strymon into boss dd-200 into interface.

just could not have asked for an easier setup. did the whole album this way.

thanks for listening!

I hate to sound boring but Its just another great track , always faultless playing and production  ..now can you please post a crap song with bad timming and offkey vocals so that at least i can look myself in the mirror and feel a bit better in myself  another great track cheers yours enviously P

21 hours ago, Paul Bush said:

I hate to sound boring but Its just another great track , always faultless playing and production  ..now can you please post a crap song with bad timming and offkey vocals so that at least i can look myself in the mirror and feel a bit better in myself  another great track cheers yours enviously P

hi paul! i appreciate your 'humor'.... bad timing, off key vox, ugh... i worked so hard at not doing that! LOL