White Christmas Vintage Mix.

garybrun

Pretty cool Gary ! Didn't you do this one last year ? Sweet production. Poof, another year on the Cake forum. You've certainly got another gear on those low notes that not many have, just like Bing did I guess, maybe that's why they named a browser after him, LOL. Thanks for kicking off that Christmas feeling for me ! . . . a very merry Christmas to you and yours.

EDIT: The snowmen are my new desktop, classic fun.

Edited by noynekker
The Snowmen
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, noynekker said:

Pretty cool Gary ! Didn't you do this one last year ? Sweet production. Poof, another year on the Cake forum. You've certainly got another gear on those low notes that not many have, just like Bing did I guess, maybe that's why they named a browser after him, LOL. Thanks for kicking off that Christmas feeling for me ! . . . a very merry Christmas to you and yours.

EDIT: The snowmen are my new desktop, classic fun.

Yes... I di do it last year... but remixed it as I believe my skills are improving.

I'm giving a slight edge to the "Vintage" mix.
I went back and listenedΒ to the old mixes on Band Lab (those are last years still?); the differences are pretty subtle.
Would I be able to pick the Vintage mix out in a double blind shootout; with my Golden Ears, you are kidding right?Β πŸ™ƒ

Fine vocal here Gary, you've done yourself and Bing proud.
And the mix is lovely,Β so big πŸ‘'s here!

t

as I mentioned last year I don't think I have the big brassΒ cajones necessary to take a run Bing.
I guess you have...

😎

• Thanks 1

Merry Christmas Gary....totally excellent piece....vocals, playing, arrangements, production, engineering, mix, mastering....very enjoyable....brought back most pleaseant memories of Quincy Jones, Nat King Cole, Nelson Riddle, Sinatra....πŸ‘πŸ”ŠπŸŽΆπŸŽ§

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Larry T. said:

Merry Christmas Gary....totally excellent piece....vocals, playing, arrangements, production, engineering, mix, mastering....very enjoyable....brought back most pleaseant memories of Quincy Jones, Nat King Cole, Nelson Riddle, Sinatra....πŸ‘πŸ”ŠπŸŽΆπŸŽ§

Thank Larry.